What's your go-to breakfast food?

Options
MoonIite
MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
Mine has to be oatmeal with bananas and/or strawberries. My family pokes fun at me for eating it every morning. They don't understand why I like it so much, they say it taste pretty bland without sugar.

So what's your breakfast of choice?

Replies

• Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Protein shake/smoothie and a piece of fruit if I don't add the fruit to my shake or smoothie!
  • Brent_Arthur
    Options
    Oatmeal with 2 slices of Sara Lee Delight toast and I can't believe it's not butter... Then my late morning snack is a banana. Pretty much 5 out of 7 days.
  • SoCalSwimmerDude
    SoCalSwimmerDude Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    raisin bran! boring, i know...
  • CassandraD82
    CassandraD82 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I'd have to say:

1x Wholemeal slice of bread, toasted
    WITH Promite!

Love my promite :D

Otherwise I do quite like a slice of raisin toast with wannabe butter/margerine

And I usually have my toast with either a cup of tea (love T2s Melbourne Breakfast at the moment) or a miserly Hot Chocolate (1 teaspoon of cocao powder mixed into a cup of boiling water and a splash of milk).
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Depend on how much time I have. When I am in a rush I will make some toast out of orowheat sandwich thins with a little butter and jelly. If I have NO time I will go to Mcdonalds and get their fruit and maple oatmeal with out the sugar. If I am having a lazy day around the house I like a good cereal like frosted mini wheats, honey nut cheerios or honey bunches of oats with almonds with sliced banannas.
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Dave's Killer Bread, toasted w/ creamy peanut butter if we have it - last couple of days it's been crunchy and that is so not the same!!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    why it posts double at times I do not know...
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs cooked in olive oil with Mrs. Dash and ketchup.
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs and bacon/sausage/salmon slider, and some fruit like melon and/or berries.
  • destiny150
    destiny150 Posts: 48
    Options
    Cascadian Farms vanilla almond cereal with a litlle almond breeze milk. Sometimes I might put raisins or walnuts in to but not much. I like to get some of the good fats in with the walnuts/almond.
  • toliin
    toliin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Definetely CEREAL!! I eat a lot of kellogs'
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs!

I scramble 2 eggs with chopped fresh tomato, and crumbled feta cheese

or

scrambled eggs mixed with 100g baked beans.... yum!
  • viciousss
    viciousss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a Chocolate Peanut Butter Odwalla bar with coffee. The bar is 200 calories and has 10 grams of protein! It's a great way to start the day and it's delicious.
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Yogurt maybe with egg beaters using olive oil sometimes.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Eggs (often with cheese), turkey bacon, toast.

Then a few hours later, oats & peanut butter and a little sugar and a 4oz whey shake, which is like a second breakfast.

My favorite meals of the day.
  • lugovelb
    lugovelb Posts: 60
    Options
    1 cup of Kashi Strawberry field cereal 120 cal.
    1 cup of almond milk. 40 cal.
  • jaybee25
    jaybee25 Posts: 117
    Options
    Burgen bread or a wholemeal pita toasted and topped with mesclen or lettuce and a poached egg
  • justagirl34
    Options
    Two Boiled eggs. I boil the eggs the night before.
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Granny Smith apple, scrambled eggs in coconut oil. Or a protein shake with fresh berries.
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I eat on the go.... So I make a fantastic homemade high protein bar that has nots of oatmeal, and fiber in it that tastes just like a no bake cookie.. I eat them all the time for my breakfast YUM!