What would you order at this restaurant?

Options
2»

Replies

• karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    These are the items that are really jumping off the page & sticking with me. Any guesstimates how many calories each might have?

ANTIPASTI: Braised pork meatballs, smoked paprika, coriander, creamy polenta 10
    INSALATA: Roasted red and golden beets, aged goat cheese, endive, blood orange vinaigrette 10
    PRIMI (HALF-ORDER): Basil linguini, sautéed lobster, sweet peas, alla carbonara 27
    OR
    PRIMI (HALF-ORDER): Tagliatelli, beef short rib, baby artichoke, tomato, braising jus 21
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Man oh man, that menu made me hungry!! I'd go for the beet salad and swordfish.
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    There is an option to email the restaurant. Why not pose that question to the chef? They are his specialties. He could help you choose the best meal for you if you ask respectfully.

I never even thought of this. I think I'll e-mail asking if they have calories or other nutrition information available for their dinner menu items. Thanks for the great suggestion. :)
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    These are the items that are really jumping off the page & sticking with me. Any guesstimates how many calories each might have?

ANTIPASTI: Braised pork meatballs, smoked paprika, coriander, creamy polenta 10
    INSALATA: Roasted red and golden beets, aged goat cheese, endive, blood orange vinaigrette 10
    PRIMI (HALF-ORDER): Basil linguini, sautéed lobster, sweet peas, alla carbonara 27
    OR
    PRIMI (HALF-ORDER): Tagliatelli, beef short rib, baby artichoke, tomato, braising jus 21

I wouldn't even try to track the calories. Just enjoy it.