lose 10-15lbs by Labor day! 6 weeks Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I Jus realized labor day is 2 days before my bday so this will make as a gift to muah.....all the more reason to push myself.
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The chart looks awesome...thanks for all your hard work and motivation. Having a family reunion this weekend so I know I am really going to struggle with temptation this weekend. Please send some resistance my way! I have got to avoid the temptations that will face me.
    Hope everyone is having a fabulous week and lets kick some bootey with our weigh ins on Monday!!!
    Best Wishes
    Krista
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I need to run so bad.... Wednesday I took a peak at my weight and was doing pretty good. Today I took another peak and not so good.... I hope its just the salty soup I had last night! I will do better today and tomorrow! Have a great Friday Everyone!

Try something you've never tried before this weekend. I'm going to try kayaking!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    bump...will be back when I get home from work

Pam aka Cherubcrnp
  • cafaria67
    Options
    I am feeling so frustrated...I have been losing continuously every week, up until last week. I stayed the same. I know I didn'y put enough time in. BUT this week I have been busting my *kitten*! Including the run I'll be doing later, that means I exercised 5 out of 7 days! I'm STILL the same so far!!!!!! I am not in a good place....Every other time in my life, I quit when I wasn't seeing results on the scale. Not saying I'm quitting, but I think I am in need of some encouragement or tips!
  • cafaria67
    Options
    This is a quiet group. Come on ladies! How has your week been?:wink:
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    Pretty tough for me! I've been doing a lot of snack food eating with my parents :( So at the end of week two, I'm still only 156 (two lbs lost since the start). I REALLY have to get back on the ball, but I'm going on vacation next week so I'm going to need all the support I can get!! :-p
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Wk2 results. Zero, zip, zilch, nada!!!

Last week was a rough week for me. I was very blah last week and was just sooooooooooo tired. I could not get up early to workout before work and work was to busy for me to go to the gym on lunch. So I did not work out last week at all!!!!! :mad: On top of it I was always hungry, never satisfied. The next couple of weeks are going to be very tough to get all my workouts in. Will have to see how it all goes.
  • nikkijune1811
    Options
    I just looked at the chart, it looks great! I'm 127 this week so I've lost another lb. It's slow progress but at least I'm moving down. I've been eating around 1300-1400 calories per day and working out most days per week. I need to start working out more often and add some weight lifting in there too. Good luck everyone!
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't get it together! I gained again and am now at 275. Part of me is thinking I might as well just drop out of this challenge because I've gained 5 pounds in the past 2 weeks since it started. But I'm not going to give up. I need to do this. I've gained 20 pounds back from my lowest since joining MFP. My ticker once said 37 pounds lost. I'd love to see that again plus some! Sorry everyone for not being a good example! I need to do better!
  • tlcAK
    Options
    Yucky stupid TOM, so I am back at 184 today. But hey I didn't gain a whole bunch. Maybe I'll get that magic number 2 this week :)

Sounds like a lot of you are doing so much better than I am. Great job guys!
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am at 253... down lots this past week.... but tons of hiking, running and walking.... burned nearly 6000 calories! I can do that ever now and then for a week or two... but nothing sustainable for sure!
  • Tashry
    Tashry Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This week I am up to 183 - so I put on 1.4 pounds.
    It was a terrible week. My Grandfather passed away and I broke my wrist. So not only was I unable to do my regular workouts, but I ate pretty crummy all weekend as I joined everyone in the Fijian feasts to celebrate my Grandfather's life.
    I need to now start a new routine of workouts since I have to put the 30 Day Shred on hold until I am healed. I will figure it out asap and get on it!
  • LizDHarris
    LizDHarris Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I would love to join your challenge (but living in the UK) don't know when Labor Day is!

I'll be 47 next week and am looking to lose the last 8 pounds to hit my final goal. I'll be travelling to Denver for a 2 week road trip on 9th September and would love to have reached my goal by then.

My starting weight was 202lbs on 1st April, my goal is 168lbs. Being 6ft tall I believe this is reasonable, healthy and realistic.

I am so looking forward to buying a new wardrobe for my holiday.
  • verair
    verair Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    weigh in: 180.2
    lost: 2.8

going to keep pushing
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thanks to two days of a family reunion and then all day in a car yesterday, was up .2 of a pound. Just a little gain so I guess I should be happy that was all it was. It could have been a lot worse.
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well I am down 3 lbs since last Monday. I am doing the Insanity DVD to give me a push and my job is also doing the biggest loser and thats motivation too. Great job to all the ladies on here!!

Start 171.8
    Current 168
    Goal 145
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone?
  • tlcAK
    Options
    Where is everyone?

I'm here. How's it going?
    I've sooo hungry today. I hope after the gym I won't be as hungry!
  • tlcAK
    Options
    How about a challenge? This weekend (which I know it's only thursday, you could get an early start) I challenge everyone to

1. try making a new dish that's healthy
    2. Help out one friend in some way
    3. devote 30 mins, sat and sun for pure exercise