An perfectly good NSV - RUINED!

Options
Well, I bought me some "skinny jeans" a few months ago - they were on the clearance rack at Old Navy - only 5 bucks. They were significantly too small for me, but I thought "what the heck" at that price, it will be a good motivator.

Well, guess what? I fit in 'em now!

You'd think that's a good thing, but...

A 50 year old man looks quite ridiculous in skinny jeans. (Well, THIS 50 year old man looks ridiculous in 'em, at least.)

Oh well.

Replies

• WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Bwah ha ha ha ha... I'm sorry. This is funny. Maybe you could sell them on e-bay for $10? :flowerforyou: Congrats on your success though.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Well, I bought me some "skinny jeans" a few months ago - they were on the clearance rack at Old Navy - only 5 bucks. They were significantly too small for me, but I thought "what the heck" at that price, it will be a good motivator.

Well, guess what? I fit in 'em now!

You'd think that's a good thing, but...

A 50 year old man looks quite ridiculous in skinny jeans. (Well, THIS 50 year old man looks ridiculous in 'em, at least.)

Oh well.

ALL men look ridiculous in skinny jeans... unless you're a Beatle? LOL!
  • jeanie✰
    jeanie✰ Posts: 127
    Options
    Haha, at least wear them around your house in pride! That's great!
  • AnotherMichelle
    AnotherMichelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This made me giggle. THEY FIT! Thats all that matters. Go grocery shopping in there. Go get gas in your car. Do SOMETHING in them to make it worth while!
  • msjackson1019
    msjackson1019 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If it helps any, I have always thought "skinny jeans" are way over rated. I can't wait for them to go back out of style. LOL
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss success anyway! :happy:
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Congrats on fitting into them! Not to many men can wear skinny jeans and get away with it. I am glad you can fit into them though!
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    LOL--grats for the NSV, but sorry that the jeans aren't quite 'you'. I think the only people that look good in men's 'skinny jeans' are smaller stature Asian men and those Caucasians that have more of the 'Brit look to them. And don't even get me started on the people that sag their skinny jeans (hate sagging jeans anyways, but skinny sagging...UGH! lol)
  • AshleyNRi
    AshleyNRi Posts: 33
    Options
    LOL! Very very few people look good in skinny jeans...at least you can admit it! ;)
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you look terrible in them?? Post a picture for us to judge you! :) Either way, you look great and your success is very inspiring!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    you still fit in them..thats great!! I tried on skinny jeans once.. i hate them.. I don't care how skinny I get.. I don't like pants hugging my ankles!
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Men shouldn't wear skinny jeans ever. But good job. For those who hate men in skinny jeans (and all that stands for):

http://unhappyhipsters.com/
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Take a pic, and then ebay them. You've done great!!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I bet you look like a rock star!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Bwahahaha! You can always save them for Halloween and go as Justin Bieber.
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    If Danny Devito can rock them, you can too!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Hate the skinny jeans but, good job on the weight loss.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    lol this cracked me up!!! Congrats on fitting in the jeans, sorry you don't feel great in them haha XD
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Aww,C'mon! You look Rock-N-Roll. Take a picture in them and let us all be the judge...I love that about us! Great,honest and loving advice.:flowerforyou:
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    HAHA! Eh, only $5 right? :) A lesson learned and you were able to learn it through hard work!! :) Congrats on your brief moment of skinny-jean-dom!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!