An perfectly good NSV - RUINED!

Options
2»

Replies

• LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans don't look good on any man, 50 years old or not, haha. I used to sell jeans in Macy's, and I'd laugh at the teenagers that used to come in and try on the women's jeans, because it never made sense to me. But congrats on fitting in yours, anyway!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    LOL..I say what the hay...WEAR EM ANYWAY!!! Even if it's just around the house!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Frame them with a card stating the date, your stats, etc. and hang it on a wall. That way you don't have to wear them but you'll get a flush of pride that you -can- (but choose to be tasteful). Plus it'll be a reminder to keep the weight from coming back.
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    hee hee hee!

hang on to them and go as Mick Jagger or Steven Tyler for Halloween this year!
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Rock 'em like you're 25!! Age is a state of mind!!! My granny is 100 yrs old and doesn't look a day over 80. She still gets her hair done every two weeks. If she wore jeans she would prbly rock 'em!! This is the new you! Celebrate!!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    What a deal....congrats...
  • devilblkdress
    Options
    Who cares how the skinny jeans look :-) You did it so you freaking kick *kitten*!!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 this year and I love my skinny jeans (mind you they are probably not skinny/skinny because they are for curvacious ladies).

GG
  • Roszepoo
    Roszepoo Posts: 46
    Options
    Congrats! Great story, by the way.
  • JoelleMonique
    Options
    That mental image made me giggle. Well done on the weight loss.:laugh:
  • LHann360
    LHann360 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hilarious :laugh: sounds like you have a new pair of shorts instead !!
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I think you should put them on and strut around like a ROCKSTAR!
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well, I bought me some "skinny jeans" a few months ago - they were on the clearance rack at Old Navy - only 5 bucks. They were significantly too small for me, but I thought "what the heck" at that price, it will be a good motivator.

Well, guess what? I fit in 'em now!

You'd think that's a good thing, but...

A 50 year old man looks quite ridiculous in skinny jeans. (Well, THIS 50 year old man looks ridiculous in 'em, at least.)

Oh well.

Too funny. Are you sure you don't want to post a picture of the allegedly ridiculous jeans?
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    that is a good/bad nsv! congrats/sorry, lol. My 23 year old son wears nothing but skinny jeans but he can fit a juniors size3 and literally cannot find men's pants to fit him. He has to buy in the boys department, size 16. He looks good in them and always makes me jealous that he is skinnier than me :(
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    eaconnor - that's the best idea yet, a pair of "skinny shorts". Let's start a new trend.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!