how do you feel about SNOW!!?!!

Options

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I HATE snow! I want to find a place where it snows on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and then is 60 degrees the rest of winter. If I ever found a place like that, I would move there in a heartbeat!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    You let me know when you find that, Loree & I'll be moving with you! BLAH!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I love the snow. I'm originally from Missouri but now I live in the part of Washington State that doesn't get much snow so I enjoy it when we do get it.

-snowmen
    -snowball fights
    -snow angels
    -snowball fights
    -snowflakes on your tongue
    -snowball fights
    -sledding

Did I say snowball fights? :bigsmile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I say .....bring it on. I live in central VA, and we really don't get much more than a flurry or two....BUT, when we get hit with a snowstorm, we get hit hard. We haven't had a heavy snow in a very large time, so fingers crossed, this year we will get a big one.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I love a pretty, snowy day. Nothing like relaxing inside, watching the flakes fall......and enjoying a nice mug of hot chocolate!! Or playing ouside, sledding, etc.

Snow is great!!

It's the black ice, idiot drivers and the muddy snow when things start to melt that I could do without!!!! Bah humbug!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

I actually hope we get a decent Winter here in CT.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I love a pretty, snowy day. Nothing like relaxing inside, watching the flakes fall......and enjoying a nice mug of hot chocolate!! Or playing ouside, sledding, etc.

Snow is great!!

It's the black ice, idiot drivers and the muddy snow when things start to melt that I could do without!!!! Bah humbug!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

I actually hope we get a decent Winter here in CT.
    yup what she said about the black ice, other drivers, salt on the cars etc.. yuck:huh: :laugh:
  • splashtree5
    splashtree5 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Beautiful view, I feel great with the snow, cold I train just fine, is funny, people are happy!

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Necro of a lifetime.
  • maews1
    maews1 Posts: 18
    Options
    samster85 wrote: »
    Here is Michigan it has snowed!!! The white flakes last night were beautiful against the dark curtain of black.

I love the first gentle snow fall. I just love snow falling period. Those big fluffy flakes make me smile every time. My favorite thing to do is lie outside on the ground and watch as they fall from the sky.

what you do all like about snow?

• maews1
    maews1 Posts: 18
    Options
    I love it.The snow.
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am not a lover of snow,l I hate being cold, and wet, and snow gives me both those in one go :( plus live in the country side, so get snowed in.... or worse still, snowed OUT of home :(
  • WWbuffydo
    WWbuffydo Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I've never seen the snow :( I would love to experience a white Christmas one year,or even just a winter Christmas really, so it actually makes sense when I sing 'walking in a winter wonderland'. I think it looks pretty in movies and stuff though.
  • pizzagirl007
    pizzagirl007 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Snow, snow, snow...Love it
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Meh, the cold never bothered me anyway.
  • Knoxnurse93
    Knoxnurse93 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm from Florida, born and raised.
    Moved to Tennessee and I love the snow, for about 2 days.

Then I'm over it.
  • strong_er
    strong_er Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I like it until new years. But when ski resorts are sometimes still open on the 4th of July there is something wrong...
  • FlashMorehouse
    FlashMorehouse Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Snow is delicious.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I love the snow too, its snowing right now :D I don't care for driving on crappy roads because of other drivers who don't drive to conditions. I don't like when it gets dirty and yucky but other than that bring it on. It is the bitter cold I can do without.
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I love and so miss snow and the slopes
  • MadamMina
    MadamMina Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I moved to Norrbotten - Sweden (above the polar circle) for a reason. I am so totally a winter person, love it, love it, love it :D