Anyone wanna be a friend to a guy with an ED??

Options
2»

Replies

• kezell83
    kezell83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You can add me... and Hello
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    ...stepped right into that one!
  • JWGF01
    JWGF01 Posts: 59
    Options
    ...stepped right into that one!

i did indeed...... lol
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me........But again becareful with wording of ED gets ya everytime
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    you can add me, long time recovered/recovering person of ED/disordered eating.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    ohhhh thought u meant something completely different - for old guys ED is a completely different thing and you can ONLY be their friend
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I know what ED means to me.

http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/men/reproductive/109.html

I checked google too - first result returned. Don't think I'd use that one anymore :)

LOLOL!!! Yes, you might want to change your abbreviation! :wink: Maybe to EDO or something like that (Eating DisOrder)

I don't have an eating disorder (at least not diagnosed) but I will gladly be friends with anyone who does anyway :smile: We all have our struggles!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Glad to be your friend. Hope it gets better
  • fudgebudget
    fudgebudget Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I've been in remission (if you want to call it that) for several years, and I'm happy to support anyone who's trying to be healthier :)
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish. Former ana/mia...I can't call myself recovered. You never 'recover', you improve and learn to live again. I only struggle with it several times a year now and I usually kick myself in the butt and remember how bad it used to be and that it's not worth it. Keep up the great work. MFP has a large community of people that suffer with EDs.