Women in their 20s? Let's all be friends?

Options

Replies

• lisamn06
    lisamn06 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello!!!
    I'm 23 and just starting my journey and aiming for an ultimate goal of being 150lbs!!! Feel free to add me!!! Would love to help support and motivate!!!:flowerforyou:
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Adi, I'm 23 and want to lose 20-30 lbs! I've been stuck around the same weight for a long time and finally decided to do something about it starting...TODAY :smile: Feel free to add me if you have similar goals, we can keep each other motivated!

Looking forward to losing some weight!
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am barely in my twenties, I guess... I just turned 29 a few days ago! But I would LOVE some more pals. :)
  • jillzynicole
    Options
    Add me!! Im just new here! I need some friends and motivation!
  • kwaz29
    kwaz29 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, im always game for new friends :) !
  • twilightfan20
    twilightfan20 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, I'm looking to lose 60-70 more pounds! Please add!!!
  • Ajbays10
    Ajbays10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I agree Im new to this site im 22 and just got done with being not happy with myself im definatly looking for friends to help motivate me and keep me going! looking to lose 25-30 pounds Never really been into working out before but so far so good!
  • anda2oo5
    anda2oo5 Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi everybody!
    im 27, looking to lose 10-15 pounds and to tone

feel free to add me, im new and i need friends and a lot of motivation
  • cataowa
    cataowa Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm 21 and already lost ~30 lbs. and have only 10 more to ym first goal weight!
    After that I may shoot for 5-15 more! :)
  • Maggiedc
    Maggiedc Posts: 49
    Options
    I've been looking for some ppl around my age....I'm 27 and hoping to lose between 40-60ish...anyone can add me!!!!
  • livesthere
    Options
    Add me! I'm 26 and have been on here almost two months. Lost 15 pounds so far. Could use some more friends! Thanks!
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Becca and I'm 26, living in Norfolk in the UK. I've got about 100lbs to lose, have no goal date in mind but would really like to do it before I turn 30 (which fortunately isn't until Jan 2015!) - I want to be fit and slim, and not walking around worrying what people think of me all the time.

Feel free to add me!
  • Sagelit
    Sagelit Posts: 78
    Options
    I need all the support I can get, especially from those in similar life situations as me! Please add me if you want support and encouragement, and feel like kicking my butt now and then! I'm 28, married and no kids, working and finishing college full time. Soon one of our mothers is going to be living with us too! Busy busy!
  • sputz87
    sputz87 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey girls- Im Stephanie. In July last year I started dieting and exercising at 210lbs after I had my son. I stopped in November at 156. I am currently 164 so I know its time to start dieting again! I am working two jobs and about to start school so the exercising part is going to have to be on hold until I get settled down a bit but I'm excited to start again and hope to have good results! This is day 2 for me and man all I want to do is eat!! But Im staying strong hehe. Add me if you'd like :D
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    feel free to add me! i am 25yrs old and need to lose 100+lbs, slowly but surely i will get there! I am new to MFP and will love all the extra support and motivation!!
  • arismommy2009
    Options
    I'm 25 and new to MFP my goal is 51lbs add me if you'd like!
  • kscutie
    kscutie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28....and my goal is 20 pounds! Add me if you'd like!
  • meowthania
    Options
    Hello!

always looking for more friends here too - 26 f - got another 15-20 lbs to go... :)
  • kristyklein8
    Options
    I'm 27, would like to lose around 10-15 lbs, but mostly want to make eating healthy and being fit a lifelong habit. Feel free to add me!
  • bookworm_1213
    bookworm_1213 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, just saw this topic, I think it is great to see so many other 20's here.

I am 22. I'll add you, and anyone else can add me if they want. I have about 50 Ibs to go.