Bestest of the best breakfasts in the whole wide world.

Options

Replies

• pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I know I'm weird, but I don't like crunchy cereal. I make my bowl, pour my milk in, take my shower, then eat the soggy mess when I get out. mmmmmmm Depending on the cereal, I could probably suck it through a straw :laugh:
  • amycakes812
    Options
    I will probably be bashed for saying this, but all the marshmellows taste the same anyway, so what difference does the shape make? :bigsmile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I know I'm weird, but I don't like crunchy cereal. I make my bowl, pour my milk in, take my shower, then eat the soggy mess when I get out. mmmmmmm Depending on the cereal, I could probably suck it through a straw :laugh:

Ok, that's kinda gross.

LOL yeah that's the worst about eating cereal. When it gets soggy:tongue:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • amycakes812
    Options
    While we are at it, my favorite healthy cereal is multibran chex with fresh blueberries and my fav crap cereal is...um....cinnamon toast crunch, apple jacks, fruit loops, count chocula, boo berry, cap'n crunch with crunch berries (anyone remember when they made crunch berry cereal only!). Should I go on? :laugh: :laugh:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    My favorite cereal in the whole world is Quaker Oatmeal Squares (hint of brown sugar) I could eat it everyday but it adds too many calories to my log so I just splurge once or twice a week. YUM!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • amycakes812
    Options
    :tongue:
    I will probably be bashed for saying this, but all the marshmellows taste the same anyway, so what difference does the shape make? :bigsmile:

Yes, you will be bashed. :angry:
  • amycakes812
    Options
    While we are at it, my favorite healthy cereal is multibran chex with fresh blueberries and my fav crap cereal is...um....cinnamon toast crunch, apple jacks, fruit loops, count chocula, boo berry, cap'n crunch with crunch berries (anyone remember when they made crunch berry cereal only!). Should I go on? :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, you kinda redeemed yourself with the Crunch Berrie comment.

Woohoo! First a dork pass and now Crunch Berry redemption. LMAO
  • pettmybunny
    Options

Ok, that's kinda gross.

LOL yeah that's the worst about eating cereal. When it gets soggy:tongue:

-Adrienne:heart:

Yeah, my family thinks I'm sick... I don't care, I like what I like, and it's soggy cereal!:laugh: :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    Options
    But does it stay crunchy in milk?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I think crunch berries rule!! And I like count chocula and fruity pebbles.

Ok, I admitted it. My secret cereal fetish is coming out!! :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tami,

If you had to choose on one of the three to eat for a month on a deserted island, which would it be.

1. PB&J
    2. Meatloaf Muffins
    3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
    PB&J fo sho! .........(and the secret cache of chocolate milk hidden on the island too :wink: )
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tami,

If you had to choose on one of the three to eat for a month on a deserted island, which would it be.

1. PB&J
    2. Meatloaf Muffins
    3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
    PB&J fo sho! .........(and the secret cache of chocolate milk hidden on the island too :wink: )

You're ok, kid.
    Gee willikers........thanks Max!! :blushing: