Your biggest weakness?

Options

Replies

• misslauren88
    misslauren88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    PIZZA!!!!!! :love:

omg, we just discovered the BEST pizza place in our area, and it's right around the corner. i swear, their brocolli lover's pizza with the garlic butter sauce and mozzerella will be my downfall.
  • misslauren88
    misslauren88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i am also a salt addict. have you ever had the garlic stuffed olives? i could eat those all day.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    My biggest weakness is my portions. I LOVE all kinds of different food, and when I go out to eat, not gettting an appetizer was a sin. My appetizer portions were larger than most peoples meals. I have actually gone into Applebee's and ate their Nacho app, then had the boneless wing basket with honey bbq sauce and a side order of fries...by myself. McDonalds, 2 cheeseburgers, large fries, 6 piece nugget and a diet coke. Also at least 2 BBQ sauces and 2 Honey sauces for dipping.
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    My biggest weakness is my portions. I LOVE all kinds of different food, and when I go out to eat, not gettting an appetizer was a sin. My appetizer portions were larger than most peoples meals. I have actually gone into Applebee's and ate their Nacho app, then had the boneless wing basket with honey bbq sauce and a side order of fries...by myself. McDonalds, 2 cheeseburgers, large fries, 6 piece nugget and a diet coke. Also at least 2 BBQ sauces and 2 Honey sauces for dipping.

OMG you are making me hungry...
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Are we limiting this to food? hehe

lmao doesnt have to be!!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Shoes.
    Jewelry.
    Clothes.

I'm losing weight so I can wear higher heels, more expensive jewelry, and tighter clothes. :tongue:
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Oh, you meant food?

Well, then... food.
  • jojogoslow
    jojogoslow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think my biggest weakness is more about a state of mind, than about a particular type of food. My weakness is being too tired, too hungry, too overwhelmed, too stressed, and sabotaging my own dream by eating things I don't want or need to eat just to have that feeling of being full, of sedating myself with food.
    Having said that, pizza is the most wonderful food ever....and I am enjoying it just as much in moderation.
  • loannairina
    Options
    ice cream. cookies,chocolate!!
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    I am going to be honest! Depression! there it is. When I get depressed, which is kind of often, I eat. Last week I was feeling down and had 5 servings of mashed potatoes and gravy (in like 3 hours). Who needs 5 servings of anything!?
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Mt dew. I used to drink 3, 32 oz mt dews a day. That's about 1500 calories just in drinks, not including all the unhealthy food I ate. Now I drink a small diet coke or coffee in the morning and lots of water the rest of the day.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Mt dew. I used to drink 3, 32 oz mt dews a day. That's about 1500 calories just in drinks, not including all the unhealthy food I ate. Now I drink a small diet coke or coffee in the morning and lots of water the rest of the day.
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Baskin Robin's Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream! Cheese is a close 2nd...

if you like Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream Weight Watchers sells them in the stores and they are really good.

Thanks - I may try that but... I've never found any ice cream that does if for me like BR's... I just stay away as much as possible - easier that way;)
  • watrmlon
    watrmlon Posts: 34
    Options
    Anything with sugar
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    Cocktails! Fish & chips! I LOVE malt vinegar!
  • katloaf
    katloaf Posts: 26
    Options
    If there are fresh cinnamon rolls, or a big pan of tiramisu around, I just can't stop myself. One serve is never enough!
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    My biggest food weakness is food. I love all kinds of food. Second and third are portion control and motivation to exercise. I really need to push myself on all fronts.
  • greensnow
    greensnow Posts: 73
    Options
    PASTA. Sushi. Chinese food egg rolls ohhhhhhhhhh lord CHOCOLATE. Cheese.
  • chassist23
    chassist23 Posts: 22
    Options
    Fresh bread, cookies of any kind, and chocolate. Nothing gets me salivating as much as the smell of a fresh baked bread.
  • teebuttah
    teebuttah Posts: 2
    Options
    My biggest weakness has to be pizza. If I smell it, I will crave it.

To a lesser extent, pastries like donuts and turnovers and strudels will have me pining, but only for a minute. Once they are out of sight, I don't think about them anymore.

I can resist most flavors of ice cream, but have difficulty turning down french vanilla and regular vanilla.