80lbs.... down

Options

Replies

• binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic! I think its really cool that your pics are with your son... great for when he gets older! Just think you've lost at least what he weighs!! Keep up the great work it is really paying off :wink:
  • DavyRockhit
    DavyRockhit Posts: 168
    Options
    Fabulous! Now, the largest challenge faces you. That is, keeping those fat pounds from piling back on. You may want to consider accurately weighing, measuring, leveling off all excess quantities and recording it all on here...for the rest of your life. Take it from one who's been there and done that far too many times. When you drop the program and think you can keep it off without doing as you have to lose those 80 lbs., think again~~~they'll be right back on you in less than a year.

GL :)

Thanks debbie downer! LOL yes i know I have a long road still... I am planning to lose another 30lbs. I have already made several major changes in my life style the biggest of them is loving the gym and actually running now.

Wonderful work you have done... what a transformation! I am sure you are so proud of yourself. And as debbie downer will always be there, take it with stride because there are many people that have progressed only to gain it all back again... but the true success is in the heart soul and mind... Hoping for the best! Be so proud of all you have done, I am sure your son is too... This has motivated me even further now
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    I met you in May and I can definately say that I have really enjoyed your company ever since. You have inspired me to keep going because of your dynamic personality !! I always look forward to your posts because I know they're going to be "kick *kitten*!!"
    Congratulations on all of your success........you may have given your friends part of the credit, but it's all of your hard work G ;)
    ~hugs~
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! Great work!
  • MsRobin_TheSequel
    MsRobin_TheSequel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten* !!!!

You look amazing!! Congrats =)
  • readeramm
    readeramm Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look 10 years younger! Great job sticking with it!
  • mariasheehan
    mariasheehan Posts: 335
    Options
    F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C...... super well done to you, you look awesome!!! :bigsmile:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Way to go!
  • kcar43
    kcar43 Posts: 7
    Options
    You've done an awesome job just starting myself and your a great inspiration !!
  • readytodrop60
    Options
    Amazing job! You look great!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Congrats and you look GREAT! WAY TO GO COACH!
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!! :bigsmile: You look fantastic!
  • Coco187
    Coco187 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!
  • minnie_l
    minnie_l Posts: 8
    Options
    Congrats on all your success!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    your turning into a hottie !!!:drinker: great job
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Great job!
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow! Is that really you? You look great and not to mention so much younger and healthier. So proud of you and a big thanks for posting those wonderfully inspiring pics! Keep up the terrific work!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    You look great G! I am so proud of you!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Incredible job! You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Congratulations :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!