WHAT A COMPLIMENT!

I love the way that MFP peeps are always complimenting each other. I know in real life people don't do it enough! Nothing motivates or lifts people up like a genuine compliment...

So here we go, ( a spin on an old favorite, "rate the person above you" ) ... check out the profile of the person above you if you can, or compliment them based on the picture you can see!

Spread the love MFP!

Replies

• ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    I love the way that MFP peeps are always complimenting each other. I know in real life people don't do it enough! Nothing motivates or lifts people up like a genuine compliment...

So here we go, ( a spin on an old favorite, "rate the person above you" ) ... check out the profile of the person above you if you can, or compliment them based on the picture you can see!

Spread the love MFP!
    What can I say, Pete?? When I see a note from you and see this pic, it makes me a little dizzy! Love a hunky cowyboy with some leather chaps!!
  • Bethabee_
    Bethabee_ Posts: 91 Member
    What can I say, Pete?? When I see a note from you and see this pic, it makes me a little dizzy! Love a hunky cowyboy with some leather chaps!!

Aww you're so gorgeous! jealous!
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Ok, I'm probably being a complete idiot here, but what do you mean by "above"?
  • mjhuff1121
    mjhuff1121 Posts: 112
    BAHAHAHA... Pete, did you choose that picture on purpose???
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407

That is a beautiful eyeball!
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281

I guess I need to change it, because I didn't really want everyone checking out my stuff! I mean I didn't wanna force it on everyone!
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Ok, I'm probably being a complete idiot here, but what do you mean by "above"?

directly above you in this thread.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    I guess I need to change it, because I didn't really want everyone checking out my stuff! I mean I didn't wanna force it on everyone!

Oh please. You did that on purpose :-P
  • ncgatorfan

Oh, God - I think I'm gonna cry!!!!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    deleted
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    your hair is pretty
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Gorgeous smile!!
  • beautiful girl :) you look amazing
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    beautiful girl :) you look amazing

Great picture, gorgeous!
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member

Great picture, gorgeous!
    [/quote]

You have an infectious smile and I LOVE that dress!!
  • Bethabee_

Great picture, gorgeous!

Gorgeous! Love the picture!
  • ncgatorfan

Spread the love MFP!

Waaaa, I miss the chaps, BUT this is nice too! At least now we can see how good looking you really are! Yea!
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    To: BCfossett: Both of you have infectious smiles and great eyes!
  • jtalbot06
    jtalbot06 Posts: 17 Member
    Amazing job on 12 pounds lost.. btw, its not vain to want to look and feel great!
  • Bethabee_
    Apparently no one has anything good to say about me.... keep getting skipped lol