WHAT A COMPLIMENT!

Replies

• maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Ok, I'm probably being a complete idiot here, but what do you mean by "above"?

directly above you in this thread.

Ohhhh........

Thanks.
  • jtalbot06
    jtalbot06 Posts: 17 Member
    To Bethany: You have done an amazing job! Your daughter will cherish every minute you spend playing and chasing after her!
  • It seems like it's be really tough to be a single mom but you sound like you care so much! Congrats on your 12 lb loss so far, too! <3
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Apparently no one has anything good to say about me.... keep getting skipped lol

Amazing transformation pics Bethany! I am ready to rejoice with you when you can go shop in ANY store that your heart desires! I love your reasons you want to get fit too! I'm sure you're an amazing Mom and wife!
  • @ Bethany - I see in your picture a beautiful mother and daughter keep up the good work your a great inspiration!

@Mary - Fur-kids (puppies) make the best support!

@Bot - Keep up the good work, 12lbs and counting!

@Pumpkin - A gamer with an absolutely gorgeous smile!
  • jtalbot06
    Pete, the quote at the end of your posts are inspiring by themselves. Great reminder that tomorrow is always a new day.
  • jtalbot06
    DaPorcapine: you will look even more fabulous in that black and white dress!
  • 1petewest

Congratulations on 12 lbs. lost and for being a single mother! I was raised by a hard working, tough as nails momma, and I know what a challenge it can be! Keep up the good work and stay motivated!
  • jeanie✰
    jeanie✰ Posts: 127

Congratulations on 12 lbs. lost and for being a single mother! I was raised by a hard working, tough as nails momma, and I know what a challenge it can be! Keep up the good work and stay motivated!

Wow, who's that green hottie?! Haha! Kidding! I love your quote, and that bird should be honored to stand next to you!
  • 1petewest

Wow, who's that green hottie?! Haha! Kidding! I love your quote, and that bird should be honored to stand next to you!

it's the mascot for the Pittsburgh Pirates! :) well thank you very much! i went to your profile to compliment you, but i was denied! :)) so... all I can say is: YOU ARE ONE HOT BEACH!
  • plv2010
    plv2010 Posts: 48 Member
    awww great article!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    awww great article!

You are stunning! Is that your kid? So precious!
  • 1petewest
    Hot new picture Amanda! You're doing amazing things! Keep up the good work!
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    @mandeiko: Gorgeous eyes and sexy pout!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    @TenLaws - Beautiful smile!!!
  • mandeiko
    Hot new picture Amanda! You're doing amazing things! Keep up the good work!

Thanks love!
  • mandeiko
    @mandeiko: Gorgeous eyes and sexy pout!!

Thank you!!!! :)
  • mandeiko
    @ready2bff-- Gorgeous smile and hair!!! :)
  • kjpollard
    kjpollard Posts: 68
    mandeiko --very sassy pic, you appear to be very serious with your weight loss journey, keep it up!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    mandeiko --very sassy pic, you appear to be very serious with your weight loss journey, keep it up!!

kjpollard, you are very pretty and have a kind and gentle face.