Here's to sticking it out!!!
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    I've been here since Feb 08 and have lost 26 pounds!!! :drinker:

Here's to sticking it out!!!

seems like we're right on the same page:love:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    i have been here on MFP since April 08, started my weight loss journey in April 2007 and have lost a total of 34lbs!

slow and steady wins the race, i have a totally different attitude to food now and even thought the weight loss is slow, i feel so much better and healthy :drinker:

im hoping my confidence will get back to normal as the weight loss continues! :blushing:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Well, MJ, since you asked. I have lost 50 lbs here, and 15 before I joined. I started my journey to a better me in Jan. 65 down, 30 to go....
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Well, MJ, since you asked. I have lost 50 lbs here, and 15 before I joined. I started my journey to a better me in Jan. 65 down, 30 to go....
    You rock Emi!! Great job girl!!
  • I just recently joined - about a week ago - but have been eating healthy and exercising since May, and have lost 35 lbs. I love MFP - am SO glad that I stumbled across it! It is the best tool to keep you on track and motivated to keep on keeping on! :smile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member

:love: :love:

Yay Emi!!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    down 51 lbs since March 20th, 2008 :drinker: good job everyone!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    down 36 since dec 07
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    lets see, when i wnt into hospital for my op Dec 05 i was 110kg, i dropped to 90kg, back up to at least 100kg when i joined here in jan 08

now i am 85kg and still heading in the right direction and i reckon i wont go straight back up.
    it has also helped with playing rugby, i am much much stronger and fitter than i have been in 10 years, would never have been able to start again with out this place and all my "chums" (just thought i would thrw a bit of brit in there for you)...you know who you all are.

(oh, that means i have lost at least 31lb since Jan 08 and down 55lbs since my ankle op in dec 05 for those that don't work in kg)

edit: apparently it is 32lbs...who knew?
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member

(oh, that means i have lost at least 31lb since Jan 08 and down 55lbs since my ankle op in dec 05 for those that don't work in kg)

:love: Thank you for breaking that down for me love!
  • TamTastic

Seriously!! LOL!!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I started Aug 17 and I am down 30 lbs now. Only 117 lbs to go. :sad:

Connie
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

Connie

The first 30 are the hardest! :wink: You're doing great! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic

Connie
    Hey! You will get there! TRUST ME!! :wink: :laugh:

You are doing GREAT!! It will go much faster than you think!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member

you are welcome :happy:

13lbs to go...woo!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    I joined in Feb08 adn have lost 40+pounds. I have another 40 to lose nad would like to lose it by Feb... My one year mark. I hope i can do it cause I lost my first 40 in 5+month and I only got 3months left. But any more lost will br great within a year! YEAH ME!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    i started out onthe 1st of january

lost 51 pounds,,, 24 to go.. i am totaly amazed at myself. i was sure that it was an impossibility.
    but when i learned that i didnt ahve to starve and that exercising isnt the end of the world.. well then there was nothing to stop me !!

now ive changed my life around and i couldnt be prouder of what ive done.. even if i stop losing weight today.. i have achieved more then ever though possible.

everybody can do it.. just dont give up,, if you give up then you know you'll never achieve your goal..
  • rlh0614
    rlh0614 Posts: 73 Member
    Holy Crap that is really good! I hope I am a success story like that! I lost 45lbs about 4 years ago and can feel myself gettin back in old bad habits... so here I am!
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Well, I gained 45 with my pregnancy. Baby Mack was born on 9/3/08 and since then I've lost 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So... I'm 3 away from my pre-preggo. He'll be 10 weeks old tomorrow. I'm so happy with my progress. Thank god for breast feeding! Though, I am VERY diligent about what goes in my mouth, too, and I've been working out like crazy since week 6 when I was released. It's amazing how much my body isn't the same, though. I have a soft tum tum and it'll be awhile before I'm back to my old self. My goal is to be back in bathing suit shape by new years... we'll see.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!