Everybody check in!

Options

Replies

• rlh0614
    rlh0614 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I started Aug 17 and I am down 30 lbs now. Only 117 lbs to go. :sad:

Connie

That is incredible!!! Don't be sad be proud of yourself!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmmmmm........I forgot when I started:tongue: I'll post this then check in for real :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Ok....Sept 2007.....I've only lost 31 lbs since then. But before that I had lost another 36 on my own over a period of 3 years :ohwell:. But, I started getting back to my old habits and ran into MFP, luckily, before I started gaining back. Had I not found this place, I have no doubts I would have gained it back. Anywho, after over a year of this....falling off a few times (sometimes months at a time), I have managed to maintain for the past 4 months and not lose any weight but am noticing definition and inches. Another 12 to go :drinker: But if I keep losing inches and look toned, I'll be happy with my weight. Inches and toning it up is where it's at :drinker:

Thanks Mike :flowerforyou:
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Okay, I joined back in March of '08. I lost about six pounds then and came back october 1st to take off the next 11.

I lost about 36 pre-mfp over a looonnnggg period of time!

So my grand total is about 53 pounds, which is great!

Glad I have MFP to help me take on the next 50, because I am gonna need the help!

OH, and check out the MFP Total Weight Loss thread... the numbers are really amazing!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan 2, 2008! I have about 17 lbs to go. I don't think I will make that number by my 1 year anniversary, but who the heck cares! I've lost 54 lbs! Woohoo to me and everyone else on MFP!

:drinker: Cheers

Leigh Ann
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Started in Oct. of 07 lost 19 with MFP but my total loss is 31 lbs.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Joined April 1, 2008- lost 72 pounds. 57 pounds to go.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Joined April 1, 2008- lost 72 pounds. 57 pounds to go.

looking good Shore!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I started here in Oct., I forget which day exactly? I think around the middle of the month...anyway I had lost 6 lbs before joining and since then Ive lost 15 more! So, 23 lbs in 7 weeks! :drinker:
  • giggles724
    giggles724 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started making small changes at the beginning of the year but didn't start REALLY trying until June
    Joined MFP after a friend recomended the site in September. This is where I stand now..................
    91914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I started at the begining of OCtober and I have lost 14 pounds. My hubby Joined a week later when he realized I was serious about this and I wanted healthy foods in the house and he has lost 16.

This place is a great goup of LOSERS!!! :laugh: No really I mean that in the nicest weigh!!:bigsmile:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Started in the begining of sept 08 5lbs only
  • TheHottestMama
    Options
    i started my journey August 20th
    and Have Lost 46 Pounds Now
    Its Fast But You Have To Understand I Went From
    Fast Food Dinner and Ben & Jerrys Ice cream Pints
    To Organic everything
    Mostly
    fruits veggies and nuts
    and
    changed my relationship with foods
    i dont eat to celebrate or comfort my self
    i was an emotinal eater...good and bad...i would EAT!
    Now i workout to comfort myself or celebrate
    in the past my reward for losing x amount of weight
    was a cheat day! hahha i dont have cheat days anymore because this isnt a diet...when i want something "bad" i eat it for ONE meal not ALL day. this site has helped me wth the support and motivation
    and even though i dont use it as often as i could the calorie log is amazing. MFP is the best thing thats happened to me and my family because now mom will be around longer with more energy !
  • kasuki
    kasuki Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I joined Dec 15, 2007 and lost 60 lbs by July 2008. Have been on maintance since July
  • monica5237
    Options
    i have been here since August and I have lost quite a bit the weight I have lost was before I started here I was 263 at the highest weight possible for me, I was at 239 when I started here, I am now down to 188!!!!

Copyofjune7thmyfatpicture.jpg

this was June 2008

P111308110109.jpg

this is me this morning!!!!!!
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I only joined this week but I have lost 1 pound its great motivation for me.
  • Jeannie66
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have been here since Monday and today I weighed and have lost 4 lbs YEA
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi. I joined in Jan 08(i think) but didnt use the site. Stumbled upon it again June of 08 and thought why in the world did I not use these tools???

I have since lost 24 pounds.

To all the old school MFP'rs Thank YOU! You are what got me rocking and rollin'. Tam, SoupNazi, Banks, and the newer additions like Psyknife and Songbyrdsweet....for the encouragement and always answering my stupid questions. I know this is the only difference between this time and the many other times I have attempted to lose weight before.

Even the laughs with max, before, kelch, shannon (and all the others!!!) helped as it would draw me into the site for a laugh, then make me log the food and exercise!

Sorry so long, but I really am grateful to everyone!!

0002030B.gif
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I signed up in April but didn't start doing the program until late Aug. I am down 20 lbs. and feel better than I have in years. I just ran my first ever 10K- I may have been thin before having kids but I was never super fit. By the time I reach my goal weight I will be in the best shape of my life!!!!! Thanks to everyone for all your support and motivation. I couldn't have done it without MFP! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • sunshine_girl
    Options
    I can't remember how long I have been on this board for, but I have been losing very slowly and gradually since May. I love all the knowledge and convos on this board.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!