Lose 10lbs in August Challenge

Options

Replies

• sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    How do you send a friend request??!

Just click on the person's picture that you want to send a request to and click on add friend :)
  • pawhitap
    Options
    I would like to join I'm new to My Fitness pal and I need to understand how to do it. This is an awesome incentive for me as my 36 bday is August 18th. Please tell me what I need to do I really want to join .:embarassed:
  • crawford16_2012
    Options
    I'm so in. Team Blue is boss
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Calorie burn today - I burned around 750 cals through exercise. I worked a load at work, and did 45 mins of Zumba... Surprised myself at being motivated to exercise so much!

Looking forward to the rest of the week to keep surprising myself, and hopefully to impress everyone/myself on Friday with the weigh-in!

Samvanz you go girl!!! woohoo, Zumba, gotta love it. Ok you've motivated me I'm off to do an hour or so. Good luck to us all. Have a fabulous day!
  • kristenwilcox
    Options
    Thank you!
  • crawford16_2012
    Options
    I'm team Blue in the challenge too. I think team mates should friend up. So join me and we'll bring the challenge down!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I need some ideas for the Purple Team guys -- I WILL NOT be reduced to calling us "THE BARNEYS" -- I don't care how much I like his raindrop song!!!

This reminds me of when I wore a purple dress to work for Halloween, and my lovely boss made cracks at me and told me I looked like Barney :/
  • dltaylor8
    Options
    IM IN, And READY!!!!!!!!!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    2 more full days after today until our 1st official weigh-in!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

How's everyone doing out there?!?!? :smile:

Thankfully, since we are counting Fri-Thur for calories burned, I have 3388 burned this week so far...(I usually don't go to the gym on Sat & Sun, so that will count as part of my "extra" 500 per day)...

I somewhat BROUGHT IT @ the gym last nite...however, did not burn as much as I planned. Hoping to go to the gym once more this week, which will give me another 1,000 or so calories...but I still think I am going to be short of the "extra 500" per day...

I am trying though!! :D
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Done 1/2 hour of cycling this morning and now off to the gym for an interval sesh!
  • dltaylor8
    Options
    welcome to team Blue!!!!!1
  • jennifer8989
    jennifer8989 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sent my friend request to Tiffypooh2u :)

HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HELP KEEP ME MOTIVATED : )
  • lizlee8
    lizlee8 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Team Blue!!! Let's go! :happy:
  • katie_kaboom
    Options
    I'm in! Sending my request to Jrdoty8986.
  • pocha0704
    Options
    is there a link to team red only forum? Can someone send it to me. I can't seem to find it in all these pages.

Thanks
  • bRITTAANN18
    Options
    Hey Everyone :)

I just wanted to say Hello :)
  • LaurenKauf
    Options
    Just sent my request! I think this will help keep me motivated!! I'm excited!!
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    I'll join! This will be my first challenge, then again I just joined last week :P. Given that, I will try my best!
  • k8wilson
    k8wilson Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I need some motivation and accoutability outside of myself :)