Lose 10lbs in August Challenge

Options

Replies

• kdm97
    kdm97 Posts: 111
    Options
    I'm in!!! I just started yesterday so this is my first challenge. I'm so excited....
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    OK What the heck, I will join! I have another August challenge as well, so hopefully, this will get my butt in gear! :)
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Woo woo!! Thanks for doing this. I'm going to email my team captain now. Hooray Tiffypooh2u!

I love having this small short-term goal to focus on. It's a real help in this process.
  • riamac
    riamac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Go Purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've fallen off the wagon and it'll be great to have some help jumping back on.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hi I sent a request....I hope I could do this with you all!!!!!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    So yeah, apparently I no longer know my alphabet! My actual team captain is Jrdoty8986. :ohwell:

Looking forward to it!
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    So yeah, apparently I no longer know my alphabet! My actual team captain is Jrdoty8986. :ohwell:

Looking forward to it!

LOL toooooo funny! We all need to get silly sometimes!
  • velisha
    velisha Posts: 21
    Options
    (*_*).....team purple!!!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I sent my friend request and weight to Tiffypooh!
  • caroln300
    caroln300 Posts: 1
    Options
    :explode: Hi Everyone! I just joined this a.m. I would like to join the August lose 10 lbs challenge. The only thing is....I think I have a herniated disk in my neck and can't exercise until I see Neurologist. So, I just walk around the house a lot ....too HOT to go outside.:heart:
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Anyone looking for new friends / motivators, please feel free to add me! :)

GO TEAM BLUE! :)
  • sosborne73
    sosborne73 Posts: 106
    Options
    I am back in SummerJo!
  • Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    Options
    Yay, So exicited to do this!
  • Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    Options
    Yay, So exicited to do this!
  • AngryBetty
    Options
    OK. I'm new here. Only a few days to this site. I'm digging myfitnesspal, so might as well jump in and join this challenge. No wading in....jumpin in the deep in! :) Go team Blue!! I'm with you!!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    :explode: Hi Everyone! I just joined this a.m. I would like to join the August lose 10 lbs challenge. The only thing is....I think I have a herniated disk in my neck and can't exercise until I see Neurologist. So, I just walk around the house a lot ....too HOT to go outside.:heart:

Oh MY!!! Sorry about your herniated disk!! how painful!!! Keep your head up==no punn intended== and welcome to the group!!!
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    i'm in (:
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    OK. I'm new here. Only a few days to this site. I'm digging myfitnesspal, so might as well jump in and join this challenge. No wading in....jumpin in the deep in! :) Go team Blue!! I'm with you!!

Welcome to the blue team!! We are STEAMING!!! I have so many new members I absolutely love it and I am so proud to call you our NEW MEMBER of the (drum rolll pleeeaaaaseeee.... BBBOOOOM BOOOM BOOOOOM BOOOOOOOM BLUE TEAM!!!!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    I sent my friend request and weight to Tiffypooh!

Sorry I didn't get to message me... MFP yelled at me and said I couldn't send more than 25 messages a day! HUH! Go figure! Anyway, welcome to the team!
  • thepinas
    thepinas Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm in!! This will be my first challenge!!