Lose 10lbs in August Challenge

Options

Replies

• tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options

Yeah, I mis-read the top....I blame my trainer who tried to kill me yesterday for giving me brain freeze :tongue:

Thank you!

TOTALLY understandable and BURN THOSE CALORIES!! :)
  • clovas
    clovas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have just joined and decided to go for it with this challenge. Have just sent my message to tiffypooh2u, so here's hoping!
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hey Blue Team!! I just want to let you guys all know that I am getting your friend requests and messages! I apparently have messaged TOO MANY PEOPLE for the day according to MFP. :blushing: This is a good thing!!! I am sorry that I cannot get back to each and every one of you. I am trying my hardest with this, just be patient with me. I tend to think I can be SUPERWOMAN at times but I know that I can't do everything LOL :wink: Please bear with me and if you really need to ask a question and I have not answered it just yet, feel free to post it up on the forum and either I or someone else may be able to help you out! I am so AMAZED:love: at how many new members have joined this group!! Keep it coming! We have 2 days until I need your starting weights on the 29th.

:drinker: Be sure to drink that water!! :drinker:
  • Shells77
    Shells77 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm definitely in as I was unable to complete the last challenge due to being sick.

Thanks for organizing this!!
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    I'm in - Go Team RED!!! I'm msging my CW now! :o)
  • JessieJuice
    Options
    Awesome!! Definitely joining up :).
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    My first Challenge :)

I got a pm to join from a member from another team, either they are recruiting for the opposing teams to sabotage or I was picked because he thought I would let my team down LOL ^_^

All jokes aside, thanks for the invite and thanks for hosting this :) Certainly can never get too much motivation!
  • mccheynne
    mccheynne Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in.
  • Carmiel
    Carmiel Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    sending a message to Tiffypooh2u!!!
  • loveisme
    loveisme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in the July challenge...on the Red Team....I'm all in for August and the months to follow....until I reach my goal
  • glasgowgirl101
    glasgowgirl101 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Just sent my details. Good luck everyone....especially team blue lol :laugh:
  • willbthin88
    Options
    hi!! just sent my start details to summerjo :happy: looking forward to starting the challenge!!! xxx
  • HollandTaylor
    Options
    I'm in if ya'll don't terribly mind. :) I don't think I've done a challenge on MFP before. BUT I think August is gonna be the perfect month for me to kick it in gear and start my new independence (moving out) off right and with a big BLUE bang! Which means, Tiffypooh, I'm sending you a friend request! I'll send you my starting weight as soon as I can check it again which will be either later tonight or in the mornin'. :)
  • rhodenizer
    rhodenizer Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in the Challenge, I think I sent a request to SommerJo but I really don't know my way around this site and finding the topics easily. starting weight 174.8
  • rschuurman
    rschuurman Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi :) I would love to give it a go I'm sick of procrastinating! Sending a request now to SommerJo.
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am in... Are we going to get to "meet" everyone in our group? :flowerforyou:
  • Nguyentersnow
    Nguyentersnow Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Exciting! I'm pumped! :D
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    What about screen names that start with a number? Did I miss that somewhere? I've had a few people wanting to join but they're not I-P and I don't know who to refer them to!
  • Bradfordfan9679
    Options
    I am definately in!
  • budd_girl
    budd_girl Posts: 13
    Options
    thanks this is my first challenge, being a newbie on this site, i'm gonna give it a try. i'm sending a request nw to the team captain