August Challenge Team 7 Drop It 'Cause We're Hot(Closed Grou

Options

Replies

• MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! Sorry I haven't been posting in here. This is my first challenge and I forget to post my progress. :blushing:

I've got the water and the cals for the past 3 days.

I will do the jumping jacks and up downs today.

Yesterday I walked 4.25 mils which is about a mile and a half more than I normally do.

I'm on track and ready for the next level in my fitness :o). Have an awesome day!
  • spurradic
    spurradic Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    morning all :)

like sass30, the daily check-in helps keep me on track so i will try to keep doing that here, as well as turn in my info to the captain at the end of the week :)

yesterday i managed to meet the water (7 liters) and calorie (under) goals, but didnt get to go the 'extra mile' :(
    however...have big plans for that extra mile and todays challenge of crunches this afternoon!

good job every one, keep it up!
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Good morning people! Looks like you all are doing a fantastic job. A tip to help get you r water in would be to drink some water right when you get up, before your coffee/tea/milk/juice. Today is my rest day from my usual workout but I am thinking about getting one in later anyways. Looking forward to the crunches and I hope you are too.
    Have a beautiful day everyone....it's raining here (finally)!
  • kezzavt
    kezzavt Posts: 13
    Options
    this is a test...test test test....BTW...You guys RAWK! thanks for the image link, I was feeling nekkid! eek!...have a fit and fabulous day all!
  • kezzavt
    Options
    okay where'd I go wrong???LOL...did I mention I'm hyperlink challenged?
  • kezzavt
    Options
    YIPPEE! I did it...apparently I had the wrong kind of brackettes...forgive my dorkness. *blush*
  • kezzavt
    Options
    WTG on the extra walking!
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone!!! I love the fact that you guys are still posting your progress every day! I'm sorry that I have been lacking in presence. I wish I had a smart phone so I could update on the go. if you have an urgent question, send me a message because I am more likely to respond to that quickly.

I'm living at my mother in law's house for the week taking care of 5 animals and it has totally thrown off this weekend. Good news is, we're moving into our own place this weekend!!! yay!!!
  • sunniebeehealthy
    sunniebeehealthy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have met each daily challenge and am looking for ward to todays! Let's do this!!!! :) WWWOOOHOOOOO
  • sass30
    Options
    CRUNCH,CRUNCH,CRUNCH!
  • zukekitty
    zukekitty Posts: 185
    Options
    Woke up with a sore throat this morning. Worried the hubby's flu is about to kick in. So I got my 50 crunches out of the way first thing just in case. Think I'll stay away from the gym today just in case, but going to try to watch an entire movie while pedaling away on my recumbent bike for my calorie burn. Probably not the Godfather or Dances With Wolves, but something with a reasonable running time.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Woke up with a sore throat this morning. Worried the hubby's flu is about to kick in. So I got my 50 crunches out of the way first thing just in case. Think I'll stay away from the gym today just in case, but going to try to watch an entire movie while pedaling away on my recumbent bike for my calorie burn. Probably not the Godfather or Dances With Wolves, but something with a reasonable running time.

I am loving your motivation!! I hope you don't get sick though!
  • RickyBobby07
    Options
    Sit ups completed, was kind of rusty at first, but I found my groove. Hope everyone is doing good on their challenge, keep up the good work. GO TEAM !! :smile:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    crunch crunch crunch ,. I got my crunches out of the way. I hope my tummy isn't sore tomorrow. I love these challenges it is really helping me to get in a bit extra in the exercise department. I have drank about 1/2 of my water, but will be sure and get it in. I agree that it helps to post it and see how everyone else is doing. Helps to keep up the motivation. WE CAN DO THIS

sEUBM.jpg
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    done with everything for the day. i posted dinner before I ate because I have to get to work. I will submit an email with my completeness goal to spngebobm hero at the end of the week.
  • sass30
    Options
    250 crunches done!
  • zukekitty
    zukekitty Posts: 185
    Options
    ^ showoff ;) (smiley thing wouldnt' work)
  • sass30
    Options
    ^ showoff ;) (smiley thing wouldnt' work)

Trying to earn a glass of wine...unfortunately all of those crunches only got me 43 calories and a cramp in my side. So much for the wine.
  • sass30
    Options
    so I did the crunches, closed the diary under calories and drank 120 oz of water.
    Well I must say that I am not exactly excited for the up and downs or what I call burpees. I can do 20 at once max and when I finish I am practically crying and can hardly move. In one of the workout videos I do they do 20 in a row...I really hate them. 40 is going to totally wreck me. Well enough of my whining. fake it till you make it, right? I am so excited for tomorrow's challenge...yeah that didn't work.
    I am sure you have all done fabulously today because you are all strong and you can all do this. Have a wonderful evening Hotties!
  • RickyBobby07
    Options
    Completed the challenge today, consumed 64oz. of water, feelin good. Was under my calorie goal, cant wait til tomorrow to do it all over again. Have a great night, God Bless You All !!