Oatmeal

Options
2»

Replies

• theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I will give some of these a try. I was going to try to mix with applesauce too. Wonder if that will be gross?
    Applesauce sounds good! I would mix it with cinnamon and honey to make it ultra yummy! I make slow cook oats for my boyfriend in the mornings: I add honey, almond milk, cinnamon, and dried apple rings from Trader Joe's. I put them in a corningware sealed container with hot water, mix it up and when he gets to work it's all fluffy and the apples are rehydrated and he says it's really yummy!
  • strongissexy1
    Options
    I mix mine with yogurt (strawberry or vanilla) and berries sometimes. Its honestly one of my favorite meals I eat it just about every day
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I do 1/2 cup quik oats with half cup unsweetened almond milk, tsp vanilla extract 1tsp sugar free syrup and 1-2 tbs of low sodium peanut butter oh and a little cinnamon
  • darrellhenderson
    Options
    I use the oat bran...the Bob's Red Mill brand but whatever you want to use and I stir it into my Dannon Light and Fit (Fat-Free and Sugar- Free) Yogurt. I add 2 Tablespoons and I like it...it gives a sort of granola feel to it. The oat bran is the outside of the oats and has lots of good fiber in it.