Americans please watch xD

Options
sexforjaffacakes
sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw

It's my pet hate. It makes me weep for the English language and logic itself.

(Meant in a light hearted way btw so don't be offended :P It's funny, honest)

Replies

• Schwarzeaugen
    Schwarzeaugen Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm American, and I loved this. I also love English grammar and David Mitchel :)
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    I WATCHED THIS IM BRITISH SORRY LMAO!
    that was complicated but funny :)
    i also noticed the caterpillar behind him as i couldnt follow what he was saying aha
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    if the queen wants me to stop all that, then the president wants that guy to get some braces.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    i could care less
  • ckmama
    Options
    if the queen wants me to stop all that, then the president wants that guy to get some braces.

I was thinking the same thing. ROTFL
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Well, I thought it was funny :laugh: & I don't use those phrases so I guess I'm allowed to laugh?
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options

HAHAHAHA!!! Ohh too funny.... :p
  • leilahh
    leilahh Posts: 50 Member
    Options

I laughed so hard at this that I snorted, haha!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Love it! I've never seen this guy before. It looks like he makes a lot of videos, but I hope there is an entire series devoted to poor grammar - or at least America's poor grammar. I don't care what you Brits do with your grammar. There are so many terms and phrases that are misspoken or misused in the U.S. It drives me crazy - or is it mad?
  • ckmama
    Options
    my favorite is when people speak in text:laugh: I wonder if they misspell it in their heads too.
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    um guys, his snaggle tooth is fake. by laughing at it i'm pretty sure you're proving his underlying point.
  • Schwarzeaugen
    Schwarzeaugen Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    ^ I wish there were a 'like button' haha for the above comment.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    um guys, his snaggle tooth is fake. by laughing at it i'm pretty sure you're proving his underlying point.
    hmmm, well, i dont know this guy, so how are we suppose to know its fake? anyways, i didnt say it wasnt funny, i was being sarcastic :tongue: even though i dont use either one of these phrases.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was so funny.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options
    When faced with intellect and logic: make fun of appearance. Yeahhhhh. Sounds about right.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I love David Mitchell, hes fab on QI
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options
    I know. He was brilliant on 10 o clock live, and of course Mark from peep show <3
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    When faced with intellect and logic: make fun of appearance. Yeahhhhh. Sounds about right.

I love David Mitchell, he mocks everyone even us Brits
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tNWYclVn-Q&amp;feature=fvwrel
  • alexisrebecca
    alexisrebecca Posts: 39 Member
    Options

Certainly does....

I have the biggest crush on David MItchell <3 have done since the Peep Show days.
  • ckmama
    Options

:laugh: yeah but what about all the jacked up teeth on the bottom? But, really I couldn't care less:laugh: :wink: