OMG! THOSE ARE MY ABS?! NEW PICTURESSS =] !!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• BerryFruit
    BerryFruit Posts: 57
    Options
    Sorry just read you do running too.. should read posts properly. How often do you workout?
  • Juliahhxo
    Juliahhxo Posts: 1
    Options
    congrats!! you look awesome, such an inspiration. keep up the good work!!
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look fab!! Model material! !
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    Great job girl!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I want to post your photos to every thread that says diet soda causes belly fat. Bullpoopy!!! :happy:
    I really think that the secret is getting to a low enough boy weight where you can actually see the abs. The layer of fat around your body has to be thin enough to see them.

Nah, it's not JUST the low body weight. Your exercise plays a huge part in it, too. I've weighed a lot less than I do now, but never had abs before.

This is a costume I made when I was 19. Then wore again when I was about 26 (just for a photo... I was thinking of selling it on ebay, but I changed my mind). And now I can wear it again at 39.

genieoutfit-copy.jpg

I was thinner before. Definitely had lower body weight. Probably had lower body fat. But I had less muscle mass because I never exercised. My belly was flat, but I had no definition beyond maybe ribs showing if I sucked it in. Now... I'm starting to get definition.

genie.jpg

But you're walking, talking, smoking hot PROOF that you don't need to go nutty with the ab exercises to have great abs. Just being all around fit will do. I probably only spend at most 5 minutes 2-3 times a week doing ab-only stuff.
  • oliviaforever
    oliviaforever Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! You're absolutely beautiful! :)
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. Congratulations, you look terrific!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Awesome. What did you do to get your abs like that? I'm in the 120's 5'4 and do lots of things including running. My abs definitely don't look like that yet...

honestly, I like don't even work my abs that much...
    When they say " everyone has abs/a 6 pack underneath"--- it's actually true.

I really think that the secret is getting to a low enough boy weight where you can actually see the abs. The layer of fat around your body has to be thin enough to see them.

You said you are 5'4" and 120?
    maybe you have to go lower than that even though your BMI is 20.6 & mine is 20.2, so you would think you could see. Maybe you have an extremely petite build..

EXERCISES I DO: http://www.bodyrock.tv/
    on top of running

I Love Bodyrock.tv Zuz & freddy are amazing.. man I would kill for her body. Mind you I would kill for yours to. Your abs are amazing. DO you do anything else other then bodyrock? I am starting the Jullian 30 day shred on Monday as well as Zumba classes and the odd Bodyrock workout. Whats your fave Bodyrock routine?

You have really inspired me.. I want abs for my wedding day :-)

yes. thank you. and i run everyday. usually about 5 miles on average a day. =] i don't body rock that often anymore.
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Woah! Amazing results!
    Very inspirational!!!
    Good job :D
  • Bsp120167
    Bsp120167 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Love to see people get to the finish line. Congrats on all the hard work paying off.
  • kkpo
    kkpo Posts: 9
    Options
    AMAZING...wow.
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    awesome! This is how i want my abs / tummy to look!
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    That is soo fab! Just goes to show what can be done with determination!

Pity I will never be like that now at my age but at least I'm going to strive to be as best I can be even without ABs.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    You look great! And so adorable :) Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!