Pets Woot

Options
What kinda pets does everyone have?! and What are their names :)
I am an animal freak, I have two cats Coco who is a medium hair tabby with some maine coon and Kleo, a black and white kitten

Pets Rule

Replies

• TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    2 Border Collie mutts. Sophie and Lily. Their pics are on my profile page.
  • lozf85
    lozf85 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    2 beautiful Maltese terriers named Cordelia and Isabella.

Loves of my life <3
  • jezzi4ever
    jezzi4ever Posts: 100
    Options
    Pets rule for sure! I'm a petsitter, so that only allows me to have a cat. Her name is Maisy, and I rescued her from a basement. She's a domestic shorthair...I think. All I know is that if she's sitting on my lap and I don't pay attention to her...she'll bite me. :)
  • Julijulz
    Julijulz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have a English Bull Terrier named Mocha. She is brindle and white. :D She's my little Target doggy.
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    A Siberian Husky named Saylor. Red and white with blue eyes, born on the 4th of July!:bigsmile:
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    6 cats (ok...3 belong to my mom's boyfriend...I'm not totally nuts...and mine are the ones with the awesome names):
    Beau
    Belle
    Sugar
    Rascal
    Yoda
    Napoleon

3 dogs:
    Rex (mix of undetermined breeds)
    Tex (Rex's brother)
    Layla (Black lab/mountain cur)
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    We have a three dogs - Golden Retriever named Rusty, a Belgian Malinois named Hunter and a Norwegian Elkhound Mix named Harley... All were adopted from the shelter! Yup, three male dogs plus my husband... I'd say I'm out numbered...lol!
  • Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 year old Maltese named Blossom. She is a stinker.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I have 2 dogs and 3 cats :)

miniature daschund named Wags (yes I named him after the wiggles :P) and a jack russel named Spot
    My kitties are Princess, Silvey and Puddy <3
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I have three pugs (Mojo, Wookie and Yoda)

2898572584_4b03879517.jpg
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have a black cat and her name is Wednesday :)
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    3 dogs
    6 cats
    8 foster kittens
    :explode:
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    Currently, I have 3 dogs. The Akita is named Sarah, the Chow-Chow is named Joxer, and the Min-Pin/Chihuahua/Dachshund mix is named Freya. I have a Red Factor Canary named Hermione. There are also Neville and Hagrid, my two male Zebra Finches. The females and the babies have no names as they can't be told apart from each other! =D
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have a rabbit, who is part lion rabbit. His name is Bucky. I adopted him from a shelter.
    I have a cat who lives outside named keema she's a white and black tiger kitty. shes a stray who adopted me.

I also have a dog who is my sidekick, she's a 1 year old stafforshire/ boxer mix named Pumpkin Spice who also came from a shelter.

And 2 little guppies, one orange and one black they don't have names.
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    I have three pugs (Mojo, Wookie and Yoda)

2898572584_4b03879517.jpg
    Awesome! Another Yoda!
  • adnama36
    adnama36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have three spoiled cats...Sydney, Ozzie, and Perry.
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    So funny that I see this post right now. My great Dane Dexter just pissed me off. He'd ripped up one of my plants in the back yard while I was busy picking up his huge turds. I hate him....
  • farrellb2
    farrellb2 Posts: 120
    Options
    3 cats- Max-White long haired with grey smudges, Abby-brown tabby, me and my grandma hand-raised her, Jack- 3 legged long black hair
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Another Yoda!

Is your Yoda a pug, too!?
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    2 St. Bernards and an American Bulldog. All rescues and are essentially treated like children. They're certainly less trouble than our two-legged ones! :tongue: