Pets Woot

Options

Replies

• theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Oma...she is a smart and sweet black lab border collie mix.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    2 St. Bernards and an American Bulldog. All rescues and are essentially treated like children. They're certainly less trouble than our two-legged ones! :tongue:

Their names are Sasha and Brutus (my St. Bernards) and Kaiser.
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    Awesome! Another Yoda!

Is your Yoda a pug, too!?
    No, he's a little gray kitty with huge green eyes
  • fmouco
    fmouco Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Happy to know about animal lovers around.

I am the happy owner of six amazing standard poodles: Bach, Othello, Icaro, Margaux, Nissa and Brenda. One gorgeous german shepherd called Wolf and two lhasa apso called Betha and Albertina.

Maybe I'll be a record at MFP!

I'll post some pics at my profile.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    No, he's a little gray kitty with huge green eyes

Awwww... Yoda sounds like a fitting name for a kitty with that description. :-)
  • Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    LOL!:noway: Some of you have lots'o furry babies!
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have a 1 1/2 yr old female yorkie named Muffins <3
  • AriannaInIdaho
    Options
    I have a 3 year old english bulldog named Roxie, she is the best guard dog until you pet her, haha.
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Eh heh - I post in EVERY pets post but oh well.

DSC02550.jpg

Artie and Stanley, British bulldog and English staffordshire bull terrier.

sockmonster.png

Barnacle, kleptomaniac, sock-stealing monster.
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    <--- Purebred Yellow Lab named Beckett
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    I have a gray cat named Spooky ( who is the sweetest cat ever) & a black cat named Maggie (after Liz Taylor in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof) both were strays. Maggie was found @ 2 weeks old & I bottle fed her, She is literally my baby :)
  • holden_chick
    Options
    I have two.

A very naughty 8 year old tortoiseshell, her name is Poppie, and a part Burmese grey kitten named Molly.

Miss Molly is off to the vet tomorrow morning to her her "no baby operation"
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    I have three pugs (Mojo, Wookie and Yoda)

2898572584_4b03879517.jpg
    Awesome! Another Yoda!

its funny because i have an all black cat named vader and my other kitty is named rambo. lol
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I generally post on all the pet threads so might as well post here also.

We have an array of delightful companions.

There's our newest and younger member of the family, Luna. She's a medium hair Tortie with the sweetest disposition and a true lover of snuggles. Her favorite activities include catching and eating every bug that crosses her path, sleeping, purring like crazy and shoving her face up your nose when she's hungry.

261277_10150218533470178_631335177_7548117_8274898_n.jpg

Then we have Apollo, he's a big baby at 10 1/2 lbs and 3 years old. He loves to play dress up with lots of frilly dresses and his favorite activities include sleeping, eating Luna's kitten food and pestering our other cat, Sophie.

15456_171076360177_631335177_3301061_291909_n.jpg

Of course there's Sophie, she's a regal medium hair tabby who's dominated the top spot in the house since her arrival nearly 4 years ago. She's 4 years old, weighing in at nearly 12 lbs (she's an emotional eater) and her favorite activities include sleeping, joining us at the dinner table to see if there's anything good to eat, b!tch slapping Apollo when he gets too annoying or if he looks at her funny and vying for as much human attention as she can get.

Beesandbaby054.jpg

We also have the pleasure of Ambi's company. She's an 11 year old border-collie/lab mix and is the lowest in the pecking order among the fur babies. Her favorite activities include chasing rats and squirrels, eating apples that fall from our tree, running in terror from the cats when they get too close and conning everyone in the house to feed her multiple times a day.

Ambicatbed.jpg

We have an older albino rat named Elric and his hobbies include eating, sleeping and throwing litter out of his cage at the cats when they sit and watch him. (no pics at this time).

A slew of hermit crabs of various sizes and species, their hobbies include digging in the substrate, molting, changing shells and going for a dip in the two pools in their crabitat.

Stabber.jpg

We've also got a couple of colonies of bees who enjoy pollinating every flowering plant within a 3 mile radius, stinging anyone who gets in their business and making the most amazing honey we've ever tasted.

n631335177_2230991_1714589.jpg

Last, but not least, we have Bing. He's a 10 year old Golden gecko and enjoys eating mealworms, lounging in his pool, shedding and biting my boyfriend. (no pics here at the moment either)

Oh, and all of our babies aside from the gecko and the bees are rescues/adoptees.
  • Clw927
    Clw927 Posts: 26
    Options
    I have two furry kids.... my kitties Kit Kat and Tobey :)
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    Looooove my doggie! He's a pit bull terrier. We just celebrated his first birthday last Thursday. His name is Brycen Chad Lawson, a.k.a. Bryce, a.k.a. Brycie Poo, a.k.a. Sir Brycen, a.k.a. B-Dog, a.k.a. Sexy. Check out my pics! I have a few of him.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, finally a thread I care about :) I have two dogs, a shih tzu named Gertie and a pekingese/japanese chin mix named Myrtle.

IMG_0767-1.jpg
    Myrtle as a puppy, the only photo I had immediately accessible on photobucket.
    IMG_0737-1.jpg
    Gertie just being Gertie.
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    We have 2 4-legged children...a red miniature pinscher named Lacy & a black & white kitty named Sara. They both weigh in just under 7 lbs & are about 7 years old. They are like our children & we live them to pieces! :heart:

They were both rescues. They stole our hearts. They're the most loving & cuddly babies in the world. They are both snuggling up with me ad I post this. :love:

kids.jpg
    Lacy & Sara
  • crmhaske
    crmhaske Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have a hedgehog Leela and a chinchilla Tom. I love them both so much!!

5983127461_bf76bfe137.jpg
    5983127513_2023b099d6.jpg
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    A very large grey and white malamute named Bowman Bo for short, named before the Obamas Bo:laugh:
    Hes camoflouged in my profile pic:smile: