Driod or iPhone

Options
Chika_2015
Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
! currently have a BlackBerry and although i love my BB, it just isn't smart enough for me, for all the apps that i use. So i need some help deciding on which is better, a Droid or iPhone?
Thanks
~Chika

Replies

• Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    #TeamDroid
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Team droid!! Plenty of free apps!
  • champagne1962
    Options
    TeamDroid as well.
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    girl, i looooove my BB too. But I just switched to Verizon and got the Androis, and I am in love....lol....I pay more attentiont o that than my husband...LOL...Androis rocks and a lot fo their apps are free unlike Iphone where u have to pay for like 70% of thei apps....just saying...I love my DROID!!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever met anyone that won't vouch for whichever phone they have. I love my iPhone.

And that is so not true about having to pay for 70% of the apps. I haven't purchased an app yet and I have plenty.
  • shander7
    shander7 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    bump, i'm wondering too
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I like Droid. The only advantage I see with Iphone is that apps all work equally well on all iphones unless the carrier has issue with them.

On Droid there are so many different phones that not all apps work well on all Droid phones.

I would still take Droid.
  • arh0117
    arh0117 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    iPhone for sure!! :)
  • missjaiy
    missjaiy Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm a Mac and iPhone baby!!!! I guess since I got the first iPhone and I've updated every time...it's just odd using any other platform. I'm sold on the battery life of the iPhone...Great apps and most that matter are free :) I log only MFP from my app 80% of the time. If you don't mind charging your battery more than once a day with heavy phone usage, then go for a Droid...but I use my phone more than my laptop so the iPhone is my top choice for quality battery life....Not to mention its the BEST technology inside the phone. The iPhone 5 is gonna be BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Droid has been amazing. TONS of apps and is quick. when buying i was stuck between the droid x and the iphone and was talked into the droid x. glad i did it too...plus i love the swype feature :)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Iphone. I've had both and droid open source apps are cool, but most are junk and too easy to get viruses. yes, your phone can get a virus. Never once heard of that happening with an Iphone. Had my iphone for 6 months now, will never go back.. and I'm strictly a pc guy.
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Team Droid ALL of the way!!!!

ANDRIOD INVASION...RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I've had both, but I have to say that I have loved my Droid the best :)
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Droid! On iPhone you'll pay for most apps, and on Droid most apps are free. You will always end up paying more for an Apple product.

I'm on my third Android phone (two Motorola and now a Samsung) and I have loved them all (I'm just a tech dork that likes to upgrade a lot).

Promote open source - go Droid!
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    iPhone by far....you can pay for apps but many are free....I am a MAC person through and through.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    WOW....Now the choice is getting harder. I was leaning towards an iphone since i have an itouch, but now i'm leaning towards the Droid....Arghhhhhhh. Still not convinced.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Is this a serious question? :)

Definately DROID.
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    definetly DROID! :love:
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    iPhone! Not true about having to pay for most apps, most of mine were free
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    WOW....Now the choice is getting harder. I was leaning towards an iphone since i have an itouch, but now i'm leaning towards the Droid....Arghhhhhhh. Still not convinced.

Puts on my dancing shoes and does a tap dancing skit...DROID all of the way! There, did that help? Don't make me pull out the grass skirt and coconuts!!! ROFL :-p