iPhone. No contest
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    The I's have it!!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    had a droid used to hate it, wanted an i phone, old phone died , (under warrenty yYAY) got sent a new phone different than my old but stil a droid , this one is better than the last, and i am getting into droid now
  • Pinky155
    Pinky155 Posts: 3
    Options
    If you already have the itouch, definitely go with the android phone, then you will essentially have the best of both worlds. You can always install iphone apps on your ipod touch and android apps on the droid. You can even use the hotspot feature on some android phones to connect your itouch to the internet. That's what I do, you can't beat it.
  • BELIEVETOPSTOKOPS
    BELIEVETOPSTOKOPS Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just got the Droid 3 on Monday...this is my first smartphone so I am really a newby and still learning. I have been learning something new everyday and I like it so far. Have never tried the iphone but that was my other choice. I think I made the right choice because the droid 3 has a keyboard. I am still trying to figure out which site I like best for my logging of information. I am trying MyFitnessPal...Sparkpeople...Lose It!...and Fitbit....I like this one because it has the scanner for foods not on the list yet.
  • uniquesoul73
    uniquesoul73 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have a droid and I love it...there are 100's of free apps. However I am thinking of switching to an iphone mainly because of the terrible battery life droids have.
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    DROID!
  • Montco_cancel
    Montco_cancel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have had both. I currently have an Android phone (Droid 2) and really wish I had my iphone back.

In my eyes it's not even a comparison. The iPhone is hands down the better device. I rarely had any issues with my iphone when it comes to the software, but my Android is buggy as hell.
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have the Samsung Fascinate it is a piece of junk the Droid network is junk so I will be getting an iPhone...
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    <---- In love with my Evo 3D (droid) minus the autocorrect which makes me sound like a dummy sometimes. haha
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Droid.
  • gothicprophet
    Options
    Android all the way. :D

Full disclosure: I have never owned an iPhone and have only owned 1 Android device (3 versions of Android OS though).
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    droid
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    girl, i looooove my BB too. But I just switched to Verizon and got the Androis, and I am in love....lol....I pay more attentiont o that than my husband...LOL...Androis rocks and a lot fo their apps are free unlike Iphone where u have to pay for like 70% of thei apps....just saying...I love my DROID!!

Im an iphone but Ive played with the droid phones many times. Im a network admin and get to hook up email. you know how people always say on a Mac or an apple stuff just works and its always right where you expect it to be. ITS TRUE.

I have over 5 pages of apps I paid for 6 total apps all the rest are free. Of the ones Ive paid for all but 2 of them were .99

also so you dont think Im an elitist apple nerd. Im a PC I dont own a MAC my iphone is my only apple product.
  • hill2302
    hill2302 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Iphone. So intuitive. If you have the Itouch, then you'll have such an easy switch over. You already know the plethora of free apps out there. The big issue is battery life. I'm still at over 50% at the end of the night, while my firends with Droids are looking for plugs to charge their phones. I don't want to ever have to worry about running out of juice on my phone. Haven't had to with the Iphone.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I prefer Sprint, so I use an Android phone. I love the Android platform.

I really view this "conflict" as the same as the one between Mac and Windows. Only Apple makes the device/OS, so developers only have to build their apps for one device. There are many, many different Android capable phones out there so developers have a little more difficulty making sure the apps work right on all of them. That said, with Android, you also get a much great choice of phones with all of their different features and you can also choose your carrier; you aren't stuck with AT&T or Verizon or one phone with all of its inherent features and flaws.

Some Android phones have battery issues, some don't. The newer ones, including the HTC Evo 3D, are doing a great job improving the processors (dual core!) and increasing the battery life. My son has one of these little beauties and he never has to recharge the phone in the middle of the day.
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Team droid. Love my phone, I have never paid for and app, and after talking to my friends with iphones, the only difference is that the iphone has access to apps first, but not by much. It does nothing differnce.
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'm all about linux so I'll naturally suggest Android :smile:
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Droid. I have the Droid X2 love the huge screen!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Team Droid ALL of the way!!!!

ANDRIOD INVASION...RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!

LOL Love the Battlestar Galactica reference.

I swear by the iPhone. I'm sure the Droid is awesome too but I have never had any issues with my iPhone 3GS and I've had it for over 2 years.