Public Restroom Talk

Options
13»

Replies

• ZeroTX
    ZeroTX Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you just "have to" go, but the handicapped stall in the men's room is almost always covered in urine, so if you really have to do some business, it's a bad choice. I only do #2 in a public restroom in SERIOUS cases of emergency. I mean serious burrito emergency.

I do use the one at work, but it's only used by a very small number of people and it is cleaned multiple times daily.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I always put paper toilet on the seat before parking my rear end on it. -always-

Ditto!

i do too, i wipe it down first, and then put the tissue on lol, i almost always use the handicap because i'm claustrophobic lol and i do the courtesy flush. at work unfortunately, we don't have a private bathroom so i have no choice at times :( i've also had to wait for folks to leave the bathroom, i feel rude if i'm stinking up the place while someone's putting on make-up or something lol
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    seems lately at the office, I have to *ahem* go around the same time every morning and I usually try to get the furthest stall in, i.e. handicapped out of respect, but no courtesy flush. Its usually pretty quick, quiet and not too terrible, PLUS, I spray the disinfecting spray into and around the toilet as I flush. If just peeing, I'll take the 1st stall, if its open.
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    If I am with one of my young sisters yes I do go in the big stall. I do not feel comfortable leaving them in a public bathroom "alone"...They are 3 and 5. Plus normally they have to go too. If I am by myself I go in the closest one to the door because thats the least used (people don't normally like using the first one)
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I try to avoid public toilets at all costs I hate them and if I really have to I put toilet paper down. I also cannot do a poopy unless I'm at home so I don't do the courtesy flush.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    seems lately at the office, I have to *ahem* go around the same time every morning and I usually try to get the furthest stall in, i.e. handicapped out of respect, but no courtesy flush. Its usually pretty quick, quiet and not too terrible, PLUS, I spray the disinfecting spray into and around the toilet as I flush. If just peeing, I'll take the 1st stall, if its open.

We are a lot alike, Bry!!

Quick, clean, reliable, and respectful... To a certain degree, lol! :heart:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I don't get why people freak out about pooping going on in a bathroom... hello???? It's a toilet... It's being used for it's intended purpose!

I have no idea why I can't poop in a public restroom. I don't *feel* nervous about it, but the situation never seems to present itself when I'm not at home. I also typically have a very small window of time when I feel the urge or it won't happen, and I think that has something to do with it. I have very odd bathroom habits.
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    alright...keep it going
    depends on where i am....and the cleanliness of the bathroom....
    i used to use the handicapped stall when my kiddo was little--stroller fit in there. I've now graduated to the single stalls since the little one learned to "hover" on her own (and was tall enough-can i just say the "family" restrooms in malls that have the litle tiny toilets for the kids is the best ever!!! Any idea how hard it is to hold a 3 yr old over a toilet in the hover position and getting the pee to go in the right direction--talent i tell you!)
    when drunk at a bar i don't care--gotta go. good work out for the quads tho...hovering in 4inch heels...also a talent
    I only poop in my own house...unless absolutely in dire straights...so if i bolt in the morning it's not that i didn't have a good time...it's that i gotta take a *kitten*.