Just stumbled on something really tasty.

Options
2»

Replies

• DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Might work with a mouse. I'll let you know!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    That sounds pretty good, reminds me I gotta take my Vitamins
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Forgot, I had to add some stevia to it, so it was a sweet fluffy mouse. Splenda would work too I guess.
  • MargieNgainesville
    Options
    Paul, you are amazing. I don't know if you did all of these things pre-losing so much weight or if this is just part of the new you, either way I love it. I am not ready to make my own yogurt.. but will try the mixing of the greek yogurt with the Emergen-C and a couple of the other things I read here. Really cool.. thanks for sharing.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Paul, you are amazing. I don't know if you did all of these things pre-losing so much weight or if this is just part of the new you, either way I love it. I am not ready to make my own yogurt.. but will try the mixing of the greek yogurt with the Emergen-C and a couple of the other things I read here. Really cool.. thanks for sharing.
    I had a cancer scare in February of this year, did lots of research into food and nutrition, doing this kind of grew out of that. I did MFP a year and a half ago, dropped to 249, quit then blew up to 313. Now I'm gonna do this for the rest of my life. I'm really trying to do the organic and natural foods as much as possible. So far I feel alot better.
  • RedNeckGal1970
    Options
    Ooooohhh.... that sounds so yummy! Def gonna have to try that. Have you found one brand of Greek Yogurt that is better or healthier than another? Just starting to switch over to the Greek yogurts and still looking to find the best one for me.
    Thanks for the yummy tip and any info you can give me on the Greek yogurt!
    Ruth

I've tried Dannon, Yoplait, and Chabani so far and Dannon is my favorite. It isn't as sour.

Thank you, the ones I have tried are pretty sour. So I'll have to try the Dannon.
    Whatever it takes to get healthy, right?