Baby Name, need a consensus!

Options
Ali_TSO
Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
So, if my husband and I have a little girl one day, we decided that we wanted to name her Abigail Rose...Abby Rose, like Abbey Road, get it? We're big Beatles fans... :) So now he's saying, what about Abigail Rogue? Like the xmen character, which he loves, and I liked the movie, lol. What do you guys think?

Replies

• cataplexyfever
    Options
    I like it. Very cute.
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    I like it...Rose is very common, Rogue isnt! :)
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Personally, I like Abby Rose better. But you're the parents, so its all up to you! =)
  • leftymac
    leftymac Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I love Abigail Rogue.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I like both, so I am of no help!

I personally would go for Rogue because in the last year, 4/5 of my friends who have had girls had rose as the middle name.
    But that's just me!
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love the middle name rogue. I've never heard of it and I like that the name has meaning to you b oth. Makes it special :)
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    Rose. Definitely. :heart:
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I like Rose better. But go with what you want... you're the parents!!
  • david83ec
    david83ec Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Abby Rose sounds Pretty
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I love the name Abigail, well maybe because I named one of my twin girls that lol. Its a beautiful name :flowerforyou:
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I vote for Abigail Rose, but honestly, do what makes you and hubby the happiest, because that's all that REALLY matters. :) I'm also a fan of x-men - but just like the feminine sound of Rose.
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Go with your gut --- what do you like better??? Personally, I like Rose better (a little more girly)....but that is just my opinion and my opinion shouldn't matter :happy:
  • kluver42
    kluver42 Posts: 24
    Options
    My bf's niece is named Abby Rose lol (i like Abby Rogue better)
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    ROSE
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Abigail Rose is my vote ... IMHO Rogue sounds too masculine, so I would use that for a lil boy.
  • OneTonPony
    OneTonPony Posts: 60
    Options
    Rouge!!! super strong name, super unique...LOVE it.....and it kind of gives that harder sound at the end like "road" so it sounds even more like the beatles too!!
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    Abigail Rose is very pretty :)
  • louisvillelady
    louisvillelady Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Rogue ... its unique !
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Abigail Rose ... What if she aspires to political office or the CEO chair? Poor thing needs a name to match her aspirations.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    You can always name her Abigail Rogue and call her Abby Rose as an endearment- or give her two middle names, Abigail Rogue Rose - 'Rogue Rose' sounds kinda super-heroish to me.