size of breast

Options

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    wat is the most convenient way to increase the girls chest my chest is very small in size is it anything to eat which can increase our size

Weights have really helped define mine, my whole chest area.... I don't know that your breasts will get larger as they are mostly made of fat. But the muscles surrounding -building up might help you feel more confident. :heart: Having stronger upper body is more important than larger breasts...but I can only speak for me, I don't know your exact situation.

I'm glad you felt comfortable asking the question here though:flowerforyou: But I do hope you are looking at the rest of your body overall and being proud of what you're accomplishing NOW....for myself...seeing my whole body over all......and realizing I am doing everything I CAN to make it healthier is most important to me....

I realize perhaps others can't see the muscle definition yet like I can in my legs etc. from my weight training/cardio etc. Knowing I CAN SEE IT is more important to me.

Loving our body along the way....and we will love it when when we've not only reached our goals but for a lifetime:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I just came here because breasts were mentioned. I have nothing to add.

I was waiting on one of the guys to do that. Maximus, you crack me up!!:laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    silicone.....eat some of that.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nah, don't eat that..it may kill you! I'm not sure there's anything you can eat to increase breast size...other than Oreo's!!!!!!!!!

you and your oreo's:huh: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Boobs are really overrated, they just get in the way:laugh: !!

Last night my husband got home from a week of hunting and noticed that I'd lost some weight, he says he can always tell because my boobs get smaller, then my 6 year old son Tyson says "Yeah mom, they used to be way down here, and now they shrunk up to here!!" LOL he cracks me up!!
    :laugh: kids...they tell it like it is!:noway: :drinker: :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

Did it start at your butt?

haha....it sure did!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

hey Max....nice to see you btw:drinker:

Just wanted to bring us back to her original serious question.... not trying to start anything here...honest...just wanting us to keep it focused on her being honest and brave enough to bring up a topic that's oviously important enough to her to post about:drinker:

btw.....sharing that is taking a HUGE risk for me..big time..but you all mean something to me, everyone on MFP...:heart: I just want us all to respect one another, and yes, I've had my moments, as we all know:blushing: but I have moved forward made ammends where needed to the best of my ability and am simple wanting to show respect now to everyone here... I'm a work in progess...pretty much like we all are:tongue:

that is all:laugh: :flowerforyou::wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Like a moth to a flame...:laugh:
    :wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    The grass is always greener on the other side.
    When you have no boobies, you want boobies.
    When you have too much boobie, you want less boobie.

This is sooo true. I had nothing :sad: until I was 16 and wanted them. Becareful what you wish for I guess becuase mine got as big as an F:sad: :noway: . I had a reduction that took me to a D :bigsmile: then had 2 kids with in 2 years and went back up to an F :sad: :noway: and now that I'm losing weight I'm down to a DD:bigsmile: . I would go back to the no boobs or little boobs if I could. :drinker:
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    wat is the most convenient way to increase the girls chest my chest is very small in size is it anything to eat which can increase our size

Weights have really helped define mine, my whole chest area.... I don't know that your breasts will get larger as they are mostly made of fat. But the muscles surrounding -building up might help you feel more confident. :heart: Having stronger upper body is more important than larger breasts...but I can only speak for me, I don't know your exact situation.

I'm glad you felt comfortable asking the question here though:flowerforyou: But I do hope you are looking at the rest of your body overall and being proud of what you're accomplishing NOW....for myself...seeing my whole body over all......and realizing I am doing everything I CAN to make it healthier is most important to me....

I realize perhaps others can't see the muscle definition yet like I can in my legs etc. from my weight training/cardio etc. Knowing I CAN SEE IT is more important to me.

Loving our body along the way....and we will love it when when we've not only reached our goals but for a lifetime:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
    I agree, it is a wonderful feeling when you start seeing your muscles again or for the first time. It really makes you feel good about yourself. :smile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

I agree, it is a wonderful feeling when you start seeing your muscles again or for the first time. It really makes you feel good about yourself. :smile:
    absolutely:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Breast are like chandeliers (spelling). Nice to look at, but dont do much else.
    Personality ranks higher with me than breasts, matter of fact put legs a head of them too.

Thats all, said too much already. :blushing:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Personality ranks higher with me than breasts, matter of fact put legs a head of them too.

Always good for a woman to hear a man's honest point of view, so often we think we know exactly what a guy prefers only to find out they don't worry about it near as much as we do:wink: ...thanks Before:happy:

As woman we can so often get so hard on ourselves ......:grumble: :wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

That's what she said.
    Oh I can't win Max....you're to dang quick for me!:laugh: :noway: :bigsmile:

Plus you KNOW that's not what I meant:blushing:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

That's what she said.

:laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

I think you're gay.

Wishful thinking man who watches movies with Gladiators.
    :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

hey Max....nice to see you btw:drinker:

Just wanted to bring us back to her original serious question.... not trying to start anything here...honest...just wanting us to keep it focused on her being honest and brave enough to bring up a topic that's oviously important enough to her to post about:drinker:

btw.....sharing that is taking a HUGE risk for me..big time..but you all mean something to me, everyone on MFP...:heart: I just want us all to respect one another, and yes, I've had my moments, as we all know:blushing: but I have moved forward made ammends where needed to the best of my ability and am simple wanting to show respect now to everyone here... I'm a work in progess...pretty much like we all are:tongue:

that is all:laugh: :flowerforyou::wink:

Yup...she had a serious question. And it's awesome that we all feel open enough to share this stuff on here.:drinker: ...and it's still nice to see people be able to give advice and keep it light hearted and fun too. :flowerforyou: :tongue: I know that if it were me I would appreciate a little bit of fun light hearted humor to a question like that...along with actual advice....I think it helps to break the tension a bit....but that's just me...I wierd :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:

WOW!!! I think we're all actually starting to play nicely on here and get along :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Woohooo!!!!:drinker:

And wellllll....men....what else can we expect from them :laugh: :wink: Mars and Venus baby...Mars and Venus :tongue: And then Max.......well......he's in a category all by himself....:bigsmile: :laugh:

That is all......carry on :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: