size of breast

Options

Replies

• Angiebangie
    Angiebangie Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Just thought this was funny, when I was on "Recent Posts" a minute ago, this was the 2nd one, and the first was "Are THOSE real?"

He-he! :laugh: :tongue:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I just came here because breasts were mentioned. I have nothing to add.

I was waiting on one of the guys to do that. Maximus, you crack me up!!:laugh:

Did it start at your butt?
    hey Max....nice to see you btw:drinker:

Just wanted to bring us back to her original serious question.... not trying to start anything here...honest...just wanting us to keep it focused on her being honest and brave enough to bring up a topic that's oviously important enough to her to post about:drinker:

btw.....sharing that is taking a HUGE risk for me..big time..but you all mean something to me, everyone on MFP...:heart: I just want us all to respect one another, and yes, I've had my moments, as we all know:blushing: but I have moved forward made ammends where needed to the best of my ability and am simple wanting to show respect now to everyone here... I'm a work in progess...pretty much like we all are:tongue:

that is all:laugh: :flowerforyou::wink:

Yup...she had a serious question. And it's awesome that we all feel open enough to share this stuff on here.:drinker: ...and it's still nice to see people be able to give advice and keep it light hearted and fun too. :flowerforyou: :tongue: I know that if it were me I would appreciate a little bit of fun light hearted humor to a question like that...along with actual advice....I think it helps to break the tension a bit....but that's just me...I wierd :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:

WOW!!! I think we're all actually starting to play nicely on here and get along :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Woohooo!!!!:drinker:

And wellllll....men....what else can we expect from them :laugh: :wink: Mars and Venus baby...Mars and Venus :tongue: And then Max.......well......he's in a category all by himself....:bigsmile: :laugh:

That is all......carry on :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

If ya'll were really open, you all would post pics of said subject.

I'm just sayin'

I think there's a website that you can go to for that :bigsmile: :devil: :smokin:
    :laugh: :wink:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Just wanted to bring us back to her original serious question.... not trying to start anything here...honest...just wanting us to keep it focused on her being honest and brave enough to bring up a topic that's oviously important enough to her to post about:drinker:

btw.....sharing that is taking a HUGE risk for me..big time..but you all mean something to me, everyone on MFP...:heart: I just want us all to respect one another, and yes, I've had my moments, as we all know:blushing: but I have moved forward made ammends where needed to the best of my ability and am simple wanting to show respect now to everyone here... I'm a work in progess...pretty much like we all are:tongue:

Yup...she had a serious question. And it's awesome that we all feel open enough to share this stuff on here.:drinker: ...and it's still nice to see people be able to give advice and keep it light hearted and fun too. :flowerforyou: :tongue: I know that if it were me I would appreciate a little bit of fun light hearted humor to a question like that...along with actual advice....I think it helps to break the tension a bit....but that's just me...I wierd :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:

WOW!!! I think we're all actually starting to play nicely on here and get along :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Woohooo!!!!:drinker:

And wellllll....men....what else can we expect from them :laugh: :wink: Mars and Venus baby...Mars and Venus :tongue: And then Max.......well......he's in a category all by himself....:bigsmile: :laugh:

I'm just sayin'

*unbuttons shirt and takes pic*

I post in a few for ya Max.
    :wink:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Boobs are really overrated, they just get in the way:laugh: !!

Last night my husband got home from a week of hunting and noticed that I'd lost some weight, he says he can always tell because my boobs get smaller, then my 6 year old son Tyson says "Yeah mom, they used to be way down here, and now they shrunk up to here!!" LOL he cracks me up!!
    That is too funny! My 3yo daughter says to me.... EWWW MOMMY YOUR TUMMY IS GROSS! its from where my tight fat belly is lose... GROSS I KNOW. but it hurts when my 3yo PRINCESS says that! hehe
  • kellch
    Options

I'm just sayin'

I think there's a website that you can go to for that :bigsmile: :devil: :smokin:

What? You mean I can look at naked pics on the internet? Thank you, algore!!!

:angry: Shun on! :angry:
  • kellch
    Options

I'm just sayin'

*unbuttons shirt and takes pic*

I post in a few for ya Max.
    :wink:

:laugh: :laugh:

happy107.gif Shannon hurry come sit by me popcorn2.gif
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I don't think I wanna watch this new romance between Max & b4. :noway: :sick:

Let's you & I go drink a few!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    That is too funny! My 3yo daughter says to me.... EWWW MOMMY YOUR TUMMY IS GROSS! its from where my tight fat belly is lose... GROSS I KNOW. but it hurts when my 3yo PRINCESS says that! hehe

mine says mamma your belly is so soft. She also tells me that I'm big! :noway: :grumble: I know she means tall but still.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Drinks?? I wanna join!! :drinker:
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    It is the curse of womanhood! When you lose weight, your breasts shrink. That is a big negative. When you gain weight, your breasts grow. That is the only positive that I can think of about gaining weight. And then I think... what are breasts but big lumps of fat anyway?? I mean a few women are lucky enough to be slim with big breasts but for normal women I think, at least for me, our breasts our naturally smaller when we are fit and in shape, and they only gain weight when the rest of us gains weight and the scale goes up and all of those other not-good things (unless we're pregnant which is a good thing. ;)

I used to be bothered by that but then I decided I'm not concerned with it. If being in shape means having smaller breasts, well, that's natural and I love them how they are naturally. :) I don't want them to be bigger just because I'm out of shape.

And I wear Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Push-Up Bra... then no one can tell I've lost weight *there*. ;)
  • kellch
    Options

But he's taking his shirt of and posting picks:devil: :smokin: Not making a video of him and Max :laugh:

Oh wait! Did you say drink a few????? WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Forget the pics....Let's go :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options

Drinks?? I wanna join!! :drinker:

Come on beautiful!! wink_an.gif
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    If mens bodies gained in a certain area like womens do, the male obesity rate would be very high.
    :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

I'm just sayin'

What? You mean I can look at naked pics on the internet? Thank you, algore!!!

:angry: Shun on! :angry:

Wa I do? dunno.gif

Shun temporarily off..............."Thank you, algore!!!" :angry:

Smarta.......ummmm.......I have to keep it clean y_thinking.gif Ok nevermind....You you you....Donkey!! :angry:

Shun back on :angry:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ummm, Kellch...........you just NOW realizing that about Max??? :huh:
  • kellch
    Options
    Ummm, Kellch...........you just NOW realizing that about Max??? :huh:

Oh no no no....I noticed that a loooooooooonnnnnnnnngggggg time ago....He just reminds me every day :laugh: