I forgot to post my SW = 150 pounds.
  • lisaj803
    lisaj803 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for the challenge as well.
  • wyndesnow
    wyndesnow Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    A challenge it shall but be but a challenge is just what I need! SW: 213.6 EW: 203.6 (oh if I could be under 200 by then but I will be by Oct!)
  • HidyleDidyle
    HidyleDidyle Posts: 147
    Options
    I wish everyone a great - motivated day today! If you have troubles with food - just tell yourself, "I can do this today!" Drink lots of water! Eat an apple! You CAN do this!!!!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,058 Member
    Options
    Hi HidyleDidyle.
    I was just wondering how this challenge is to be.
    Yes, I can do this TODAY! I will eat an apple today and be sure to get more water in ... Thank you.
    Thanks so much for doing this.
    And, YES, we CAN do this!!!!!
  • luvleecookie1064
    Options
    I definitely want in on this!!
  • mommy2boysaz
    mommy2boysaz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am in! Weighed 176 at last weigh in, so my goal is 166 by Sept. 1!
    Looking forward to doing it with a great group of "losers"!
    Good luck everyone!

Started off the day with a 15 min bike ride and some crunches. Now to eat some healthy food...
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Start weight 142. BTW - I need more friends!
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Hi Elbee1!

Well, we're not going to do anything too complicated.

The end of Week 1 will be next Thursday, so we can post our hopeful loss (remember, just 2 pounds a week...or more if you are lucky).

I'll just keep on using this forum instead of making a new one each week - and I'm going to check back when time permits to see how everyone is doing during the week incase more posts are added besides the weekly check in just for a little bit more encouragement for everyone.

So, if I make random comments here and there - it is just to provide a pat on the back for everyone's hard work and determination! :o)

Heidi
  • mommy2boysaz
    mommy2boysaz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started out the day doing well yesterday. Even smuggled my own 94% fat free popcorn into the movies... ;) But, sadly ended the day with a small milkshake and a stop at McDonald's...
    More calories than I intended, needless to say.

But, today is a new day and I am planning my food so I won't make that mistake again. Also going to get some extra exercise in today. Have a great Sunday, everyone!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,058 Member
    Options
    HidyleDidyle -- Well, I did have the apple as you suggested, but didn't get all the water in. Well, I'm relieved to hear that this challenge will not get too complicated. I can't do the challenges that are very specific right now... like the ones that say to do a certain number of push-ups, etc. I am recovering from a herniated disc.

Mommy2boysaz -- I did similar to you, yesterday. I did great until the evening... had too much granola. :ohwell:

Today, I am more determined!

Good luck to everyone else!
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend - our week is almost half over - keep on going!
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Did a weigh in today (naughty, I know...) and am already down 2lbs! Awesome! Massive props I think, to 30DS for it...
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Super job littleali! That's great! ONE MORE DAY! Go strong tomorrow and I'll check back with you all on Thursday! Gotta burn off some 6 year old birthday party fun!
  • aallison85
    aallison85 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Just a bit late, but I'll do my best!

Thanks!

Amy
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Yay! Thanks for joining Amy! Look forward to working out with you again via MFP!