10 By September 1st Challenge!

Options

Replies

• HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Well, it is our 10 By September 1st Challenge weigh in for the end of week 1! How did you do? Drop those 2 pounds? I hope you all had a great week and I look forward to a new one!

Remember, 2 pounds is all you have to lose each week - we can do this!

I'm happy to report I'm down 2 pounds! I hope you are in the same boat! If you didn't quite make it - s'okay!!!! You can do it this next week.

:smile: :smile: - END OF WEEK 1!!!
  • luckyme65
    luckyme65 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in....Aug 1 weight 145.0 (goal weight 128.0)

Ladies, it's 80% what goes in your mouth....20% what you burn....watch what you eat and move a little! :)

LET'S GO!!!!!!!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,058 Member
    Options
    I'm going in the wrong direction, but will do better this week.
    Gained 6 tenths of a pound. 150.6 lbs.
  • Aczjohnson
    Aczjohnson Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join!?!? I actually am down 2 from last week so I could consider that an accomplished week! Although today I stepped on the scale and the 2 were back. :noway: Hate when that happens. And that's my M.O. - down 1 or 2, up 1 or 2, down, up - SO hopefully this will motivate me to go in 1 southern direction. :happy:

SW - 158
    CW - 156 (although I really was 158 this morning but have been pounding the water!!)
    GW - 140, but 148 by Sept 1st!!
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My start weight was 142. I'm 140.8 this morning.
  • aallison85
    aallison85 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I had family in town but I did lose one pound!! Wooohooooo! I'm gonna keep on truckin!
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    I like everyone's enthusiasm! Great work! Keep at it! We can ALL do this - one day at a time! And just keep on thinking, "2 little pounds, 2 little pounds...."
    :happy:
  • XtinaRocks
    Options
    Still the same weight. No weight loss this week. :( gotta keep at it!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Happy to report today:
    SW: 214
    CW: 210.4 Absolutely amazing and I love to brag on myself as I surprise me all the time. Go me.
  • luckyme65
    luckyme65 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've lost 5 lbs since Monday! Wahoo! I thought yesterday was a bad day, but I guess my body needed some added fuel.

Eat "clean" through the weekend ladies, you can do it!!!
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Congrats Luckyme! What a loss!

Okay 10 lbs by September friends - four days till weigh in! 2 lbs - we can do it!
    :tongue:
  • mommy2boysaz
    mommy2boysaz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I lost you guys for a while there! Couldn't find this topic for anything! LOL!
    I will weigh in Monday. Haven't done as well as I should with eating but have been getting much more exercise. I will add the diet component and hope for the best! Hope you are all well!
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    We can do it mommy2boysaz!

So, it is the end of WEEK TWO today! I'm sorry to say that my scale had the biscuit a few days ago, but I will weigh myself at the gym tonight. My guess is that my 2 pound goal wasn't met this week - but I'm NOT GIVING UP!!!

How are you all doing? Week Three starts tomorrow!!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    SW: 214
    CW: 209.4

1 pound loss this week which is awesome after last week 3.6 pound loss. Thought I would not lose any or even go up a little. Total of 4.6 so far in 2 weeks.
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Way to go pa2b32! That is a loss two weeks in a row for you! Woo hoo!
  • Elbee1
    Options
    Weighed in and lost .6 pounds. 150 pounds now. Glad that I finally had a loss instead of a gain. Even if it is not much...
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Every bit counts Elbee1! Way to go!!
  • Elbee1
    Options
    Thank you! Hard to keep the main goal in sight when we want the temporary one met.
    Like to feel better from being stressed. I am going to try extra hard this week... to keep the most important goals in front of me, somehow.
    I wrote out a list of all the reasons that I want to lose weight. Wow! There's an awful lot of them!

Here's most of the list that I made:
    DON'T eat that fast food or whatever other tasty treat! -- because of:

my Borderline (maybe high) high blood pressure,
    will help my back to get the weight off (herniated disc), if I don't eat it.,
    wanting to fit in my clothes comfortably and wear whatever clothes that I want & go shopping for clothes that I LIKE.,
    embarrassing to look this overweight,
    wanting to feel good, have energy, be stronger, and able to do more.
    wanting to run, swim, play racquetball, go hiking, do aerobics, do Zumba, go horsebackriding, cardiokickboxing, etc.
    wanting to sit in airplane seat without really majorly loosening of the seatbelt (used to tighten it every time)
    wanting to wear a swimsuit
  • egraham1031
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose any weight this week. : ( I'm finding it a challenge eating out while trying to lose weight. I should up my exercise too since I'm sitting down in teacher trainings all day.