How many tattoos do you have?

Options

Replies

• Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    11 altogether, but 4 of them are joined into 1 (Maori/polynesian sleeve)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    9, one more and I get my official FREAK membership :)

lol sometimes it's not fair to count how many tattoos you have, but how many hours...technically I have 5...but the entire left side of my back should count as more than 1
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have 6
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Five. Angel wings on the inside of my left wrist; Pi symbol on the inside of my right wrist; Hummingbird on my left forearm; Power symbol on my right tricep; and the NY Yankees symbol on my right ankle.
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I have 3 but would like 1 more.
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    At least 14. I've lost track. :bigsmile:
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Bar code on the back of my neck, 'tribal' butterfly on right wrist, cheshire cat on right shoulder, conch shell on chest, rainbow mountain lion prints on left leg, chinese character for 'to kneel' on right leg, and the dark mark on my left forearm... That makes what? Seven? And I have more planned.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    one; I plan to get another when I reach goal
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    3- An Ichthus (aka Jesus fish) on the back of my neck, stars on the right side of my right calf, and a small flower tattoo behind my left ear. My husband does tattoos as a hobby :)
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    4 - - for now... definitely addicted
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    2. The 1st one I got is on the lower left side of my stomach about hip level (a hibiscus with a butterfly on it - my friend drew) and the 2nd one is a cross with angel wings in the middle of my back.
  • bridge703
    bridge703 Posts: 44
    Options
    13.. but that is if i count my full sleeve as 1.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I have 4 a shooting star on my foot, something quite personal on my lower back which is hard to explain, I have dark fey on the upper part of my back and a pheonix wrapped in Ivy on my arm.
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I have 4 "pieces" ...
    I have a 1/2 sleeve of 3 sugar-skulls, me, my hubby and my baby, which I will be adding to.
    I have a back-piece of stars and swirls that starts at the bottom right corner and curves around in a big "S" shape up my back.
    I have stocking seems with bows and skulls at the top up the back of my legs.
    I have an open double heart on my left inner wrist.

And once we have more $$$, I'll be adding on! Add to my sleeve and start the other one :)
  • satch45
    satch45 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have only one on my right shoulder blade... but it was a hell of a way to pop my tat cherry as it's a large one.
  • kgool
    kgool Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Zero now, but when I hit my goal weight I am getting one. I have a few ideas, but by then I will know what I want for sure.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I want one so bad, but I'm in a family wedding with a sleeveless dress and believe my mother would KILL me if it is in the pictures. I do have piercings though and I know how addicting those are. I feel like after I get one tattoo, I'll have 5 before I know it lol.
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    have: 0
    want: 2

My sister and I are getting tattoos together - hopefully sooner than later!
  • SJT75
    SJT75 Posts: 134
    Options
    Just the 1...A butterfly on my back...means a lot to me...hope to get another when I shift this flab!
  • dipteshr
    dipteshr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im thinking about getting my first one soon. anyone fancy posting pictures of theirs?