Replies

• ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I want to get a half sleeve, but I am not sure of what
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have 11 and planning on making it 12 one day because i want to get my sons name
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    zero
    I'm not into tattoos
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i have 6 (7 if you want to count the fact that my half sleeve was two different parts), i have a half sleeve on my right arm (the outer part is a lioness peeking over plants, the inner part is starry starry night by vincent van gogh) , another tat on my left shoulder (which is the graffit word 'zion' within the body of a lion) , one on my left wrist (an abstract boombox with music notes), another on my right hip bone (snoopy walking with headphones in his hand), another in between my shoulder blades (a ghanian symbol gye nyame which means 'only god' (me and my mom have the same tat in the same spot) and another on the inside of my right lower leg by my ankle (my name in hieroglyphs) *phew*
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I have a tribal butterfly in between my shoulder blades. .. . it's in my pics. . .plan to have more done after I lose weight.
  • lucythinmint
    lucythinmint Posts: 239
    Options
    I have 3. My ankle, upper rt. arm and inside right arm.

I have three more drawn out and ready to go for my birthday in September :D
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have 1 on my foot, I'm getting one drawn up right now for a tat on my collar bone. I love them when they have an important meaning.
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    8 so far
  • Lstrhi
    Lstrhi Posts: 132
    Options
    i have a chest piece with swallows, an anchor on my right forearm, a rose on my right foot, and lyrics on my left foot...
  • Jacordero85
    Options
    I have 4. I will treat myself to my 5th once I reach my goal weight.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    6 so far.
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    3!

A moon and star on my foot.
    Two female symbols intertwined on my ankle.
    A star and heart with an arrow connecting them on my chest.

I'll have 4 soon. I'm getting a sun on my other foot at my bachlorette party!

I always said the moon was me and my single status and when I found the sunshine of my life I would put her on the other side. :-)

So I found her, and I am!
  • natersmama
    natersmama Posts: 157
    Options
    3. a heart on the back of my left hip. a koi fish from my right shoulder blade wrapping around to the front of my right hip. and my son's newborn feet print with his name on the top of my left foot. =)
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have one and so want more! :love:
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I have 4 small ones but am planning to have another 2 as soon as I can get my lazy *kitten* in gear!!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    None, but considering getting one once I get down to my goal weight.

That's me too! If I get down to my goal, I am going to get a small one on my back...
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I have alot. I am unasure of a number cause start to melt together

I have 22
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Bar code on the back of my neck, 'tribal' butterfly on right wrist, cheshire cat on right shoulder, conch shell on chest, rainbow mountain lion prints on left leg, chinese character for 'to kneel' on right leg, and the dark mark on my left forearm... That makes what? Seven? And I have more planned.

You mean like this:

.facebook_-1591798741.jpg
  • shiggyshane
    shiggyshane Posts: 215
    Options
    I have 4..might get a back piece done in abouta year though
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I have 2... I have ideas for about 5-8 more but need the money to do them lol