Fast Food Cheat Sheet

Options
NeuroticVirgo
NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
I'm on the road a lot for work, which means lots of stopping at fast food usually. I finally decided to take the time and sit down and make myself a little cheat booklet that I could keep in my glove box. Of foods that are under 400 cal. It doesn't have everything, just places I figured I would most likely stop when I feel short on time.

Well, I thought I would share it, in case anyone else wanted to use it. Its pretty easy to put together. It prints out 6 pages (or 3 if you do front and back). you just fold all the sheets of paper in half, and staple together. Wa la, perfect size for the glove box.

PS- the "your" has been changed to "you're" lol. Now I just wish I had noticed before I printed them. :embarassed: :laugh:

IMG_5823-1.jpg
IMG_5824-1.jpg

:bigsmile: Here is a link to download all the pictures:
>
> http://azsphinxxphotos.smugmug.com/FastFoodGuide/Fast-Food-Guide

Replies

• NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I know its kind of cheesy (with a little cover page lol) , but I put some together for my family and friends too who wanted one. So I wanted to make it a bit nicer than just bunch of charts.
  • IDoIt73
    IDoIt73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WoW that's great to see.... not cheesy at all...
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Its great!
  • HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have something very similar in my car too. It definiately helps when the choices for eating are limited.
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing this. (:
  • tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!!! Thanks!!!!!! = )
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Oh My Gooness! That is so cool! I would make it the same way, so not chzy at all! :-) I love making things like that! Thank you so much!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    that is awesome... kudos for thinking of it
  • Maria_Cutie
    Maria_Cutie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Lordie, Im sorry but the grammar mistake in there! XD

BUT, I should do this, its amazing, seeing as how well.. I end up eating fast food atleast once a week! brilliant idea love!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO! Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    What a good idea!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Lordie, Im sorry but the grammar mistake in there! XD

BUT, I should do this, its amazing, seeing as how well.. I end up eating fast food atleast once a week! brilliant idea love!

HA! I just noticed it! bah! I fixed that too the first time I did it (but it all came out too small to read! lol) So I had to start over and didn't notice!
  • cbashful
    cbashful Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    THIS IS WONDERFUL. Thanks for being so nice and putting it up for our use.
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    NICE!!!
  • ageros
    ageros Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm on the road a lot for work, which means lots of stopping at fast food usually.

I'm in the same boat. I typically drive 4 hours out of my 8 hour day. Since I'm forever forgetting to make myself lunch I'm usually left with drive-thru options. This is amazing, and I'm pretty sure you are my hero!
  • Wangenstein
    Options
    Wow! That's really cool! Well done, sir!
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome!!! You did a really nice job on it! :)
  • arh0117
    arh0117 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this! I am not on the road a lot, but I am busy a lot and sometimes it is just easier to run through a drive-thru. I have been carrying around all the little pamphlets you cna get at each restaurant, but this will be soooooo much easier and more efficient!!
  • Mathisfun
    Mathisfun Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Was just at Taco Bell yesterday and ordered my boys fruitista freezes and didn't get one because was unsure about the calories. Will definitely put this in the truck.:flowerforyou: