Fast Food Cheat Sheet

Options

Replies

• NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    The only bad thing is I just finished it so now i want to go test it ...:devil:
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    So thoughtful of you to take the time to do this, and in addition, share it with us! You're amazing! :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Gave one to my friend and I guess she was shocked I didn't put Chipotle in there! lol :laugh:
  • mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That is so great! Thanks for sharing. I actually could have used this last week. I had a physical therapy appointment and then my daughter's doctor's appointment and when we were leaving she was so grumpy because she was hungry and tired but the only place that I could go to on base that I didn't have to get out of my car was McDonald's and I grabbed one of my usuals without thinking and it completely messed up my day!
  • SDV219
    SDV219 Posts: 106
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this!! I'm printing them out for each car!! Always good to have in a pinch!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    That is so great! Thanks for sharing. I actually could have used this last week. I had a physical therapy appointment and then my daughter's doctor's appointment and when we were leaving she was so grumpy because she was hungry and tired but the only place that I could go to on base that I didn't have to get out of my car was McDonald's and I grabbed one of my usuals without thinking and it completely messed up my day!

That's what always happens to me. I will be busy busy busy...then next thing you know everyone in the car is grumpy and in need of food asap (or sometimes just me! lol). I remember when I ordered a 700 calorie salad! I got home and entered it in, and I was so mad. So that's when I decided I needed to have something in the car so if the restaurant doesn't have a nutritional info sheet I have something I can look at...because even what looks healthy isn't always...so annoying.
  • jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    wow thanks i will have my dil print it for me as i dont have a printer ( it met a sad death when it met a bottle of diet dr pepper lol )
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    What a great idea. Thanks for sharing it.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    wow thanks i will have my dil print it for me as i dont have a printer ( it met a sad death when it met a bottle of diet dr pepper lol )

lol poor printer.
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    Really nice, thanks for sharing!
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    Thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    Options
    That's a really great idea! I might have to make one of those for myself since it usually takes me forever to look online for what I'm going to eat before my family and I go out for supper. Thanks!
  • PenTool
    PenTool Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thank you for all the work you've put into this...it will be extremely useful!
  • MedievalFreak
    Options
    That's so awesome and proactive! Gonna go print one! Thank you!
  • whitejessamine
    Options
    I like the cheat sheet, but I LOVE the picture on your ticker! Awesome!
  • Trans4mations
    Trans4mations Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this!!! And, Go Team Perseverance!!!!!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Thinking I need to add my starbucks to it. lol
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    :wink: