me+lots of water=bathroom constantly!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jeniz01
    Jeniz01 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey, i don't think i have ever really suffered from this problem as Ive always consumed a lot of water ever since i was young, i drink around 5-6pints water daily (roughly 100+ oz) sometimes more, although i only need the bathroom every 1-2 hours! So what i would say is to just keep at it and eventually your body will adapt, detox and start absorbing more of the water you drink and you won't feel the urge to go just as frequent! :)
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ROTFL.. gave me a little laugh at work... and i talk on the phones all day- i know my cust was like"wth"
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I pee just about every day. No lie.

funny... *sarcasm* hehehe
  • SlenderSuze
    SlenderSuze Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Flush the fat, baby!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I pee just about every day. No lie.

funny... *sarcasm* hehehe

Yeah, I'm a hoot......
  • msmith5251s
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean.
    I normally only drink 35oz of water, but now that I have up'd that to 70oz I run to the bathroom constantly!

Another water question: why is it so helpful to drink water in weight loss? (I don't mean drinking something else instead), but I have heard drinking half your weight in ounces of water.... does drinking water REALLY help weight loss?
  • runninggirl262
    runninggirl262 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am up to 55 oz a day of water. I have to keep taking different routes to the bathroom so my boss does not see me pass his office 10 x a day.
  • 100lb
    100lb Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    It is fluid intake rather than only when you drink water, so count tea and coffee even though they are diuretics
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i hear u. someitmes i wish i could move my desk into the bathroom.lol i need to stop drinking right before lunch. if not, i'll find myself in trouble coming home from work. if there's traffic(i commute with the express bus), i'm in big trouble.lol
  • 100lb
    100lb Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I pee, or almost, reading some of these posts :-D
  • NickAmrine
    NickAmrine Posts: 34
    Options
    caffeine will make you use the bathroom more and you probably shouldn't count coffee as your water intake... count water only
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    So does this girl right here.

I am hoping my body will start to use some of it lol I like to think it is flushing out toxins, might not be true but I like to think it. :P