Do you still get naked in front of your significant other?

Options

Replies

• kellybones
    kellybones Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Frankly, I'm too lazy to have to wear pants!

But all joking aside, I think being naked together is a wonderful thing
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I hate bein nekkid! Not to that point yet. Hopefully soon tho!
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Being naked is nothing.. Feeling sexy in your skin is another all together.

Well said.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    thats a real shame if someone cant be naked in front of the one they love :(
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    hahaha, no kids for me, so we can get but naked in every room of the house...LOL

Ditto! No kids, no pets....lots of nekkidness! In fact, we feel hard done by if we have to get dressed at all at weekends! :laugh:
    I thought the point of an S.O. was the unlimited sex. And what's the point of that without being Nekkid!?

Oh, there's *lots* of point in having sex with a few items of clothing on! :tongue:
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options

Oh, there's *lots* of point in having sex with a few items of clothing on! :tongue:

fo' shizzle!
  • big_beautiful
    Options
    i definitely get naked if he doesn't find me beautiful he is not worth getting naked in front of lol but he loves it lol
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    of course.
  • alisha17m
    alisha17m Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I gained 10kg in the 2 and a half years I've been dating my boyfriend, and it was when I realised I was avoiding/dreading undressing in front of him that I knew I needed to do somethng, that's when I found MFP! Needless to say, things are certainly picking up in that department lately ;)
  • asunshinec
    asunshinec Posts: 74
    Options
    When we first got together, I had no problem at all losing the clothes... but that was before I gained 90 lbs over 11 years. (YIKES - it hurts to type that!!) I have a tougher time now - it's usually door shut when getting dressed, and lights out when we... do anything thing else, lol. I guess until I saw this thread, I thought that was normal. =/ Guess I need to work on showing a little more skin, lol
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I don't love getting naked like I used to, with the weight and being post-twins, but the more I lose, the easier I am finding it. He has always been super supportive even when I felt my worst! Can't wait to get back to the time where I want to strip down and don't think about it once beforehand!
  • MsRobin_TheSequel
    MsRobin_TheSequel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Seriously?

I'm naked at home as much as possible! Don't like, don't look.
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I don't limit it to my significant other.

Haha!! :laugh:

Yes, I do. I feel like I work too hard NOT to.

I know friends who say that they don't get naked in front of the SO though...
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    When I have a significant other, I don't mind being nakey.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    When I weighed 254lbs I actually didn't have a problem getting naked infront of him. I was pretty comfortable. The weird part is that now that i weigh 175lbs And I'm the most tone I've been in my life, I am embarrassed. I usually wake up earlier so when he's waking up and I'm only wearing my bra and panties while choosing An outfit in the closet he smiles and says you look so good. I can't get pass the embarrassment though. The most naked I'll be with the lights on is probably a sportsbra and undies. He would prefer nakedness.
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    lol, I had to look at your profile. I bet he keeps them wiide open :blushing:
    The only person around to see me naked is the dog. And I'm pretty sure he shuts his eyes, LoL
  • ThatGamesStudent
    Options
    Of course :)
  • laureneva15
    laureneva15 Posts: 280
    Options
    Being naked is nothing.. Feeling sexy in your skin is another all together. For me that is.

This.

Although, if you're with the right person, then you forget about how you feel about yourself and concentrate on how they make you feel.
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Not being naked in front of your SO??? Sounds like healthy relationships to me....
    gotta love yourself people!