Do you still get naked in front of your significant other?

Options

Replies

• Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hm... Am I comfy being naked in front of my husband? Well, he leaves for work early Tu-Fr while I sleep in until 9 or 10, but all the other days we shower together. I grew up on swim teams, girl scout camps, military boot camps, and worked in an all male correctional facility. Nudity (mine or anyone else's) doesn't phase me one bit. Heck, I'd nurse in public without a cover after I got the hang of it. Not so much an exhibitionist as a total lack of understanding when it comes to the shame and guilt aspect so many associate with something totally natural, regardless of it's shape or form. No issues being naked in front of my hubby; then again, we're the kinda couple that had a verbal pre-nup regarding the frequency of intimacy.

I guess my husband's only complaint is that I don't sleep in the buff. Perhaps once I stop having to get up so frequently in the night to comfort the little one; I kinda need to keep her previous food source covered so it doesn't jog her memory.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    When we first got married, I was naked ALL the time. Then the weight crept up on me. So for the last 3 months before he deployed, I had a really really hard time not feeling like a whale in front of him! Hopefully by the time he comes home I will be comfortable enough to be super naked lol

What's the difference between super naked and regular naked???
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    We shower together almost daily (not a sexual thing...we consider it "us" time)

We have always showered together. In our first house in college it was the only way to both get a hot shower in the morning and the habit has stayed for 15 years now. Its about the only "us" time in the morning before taking care of kids.
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    If I had one heck yes!
    The thinner I get the more I want to be naked!
    TMI?
    :)
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    Hell yes we get naked in front of eachother....how else would he undress me? :wink:

I feel more comfortable getting naked with him now than when we first got together even though i am now 30lb heavier.

Previous bf, no way. But he commented on things i could change, whereas my current bf thinks there is nothing to improve. That has had a big effect on me and i am a much more confident person because of it.

The only problem i have is one of our bedroom walls is entirely mirrors and i don't like to see myself naked in them. No problem, i can face away from the mirror towards him and he's happy cos he can kiss me and look at my bum at the same time :tongue:
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    So far I haven't had a problem being naked in front of my fiance. Truthfully, I hate wearing clothes & as I lose more weight I'll probably be losing more clothes too. :laugh:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Considering that this is the only thread I've posted in today, I'm going to assume that the recent friend requests have something to do with this. In case it wasn't obvious in all 15 of my photos. I don't get naked, or even provocative, on the internet. There are people who are even less significant than the insignificant. Just sayin'. Don't get your hopes up.

HAHAHAHAHA I was just kidding but man that says something about men :(
    Don't worry, I know you were kidding. :)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Considering that this is the only thread I've posted in today, I'm going to assume that the recent friend requests have something to do with this. ...
    Hah, you might have somewhat brought that on yourself :p
    I totally did. Should've thought of that beforehand. lol
  • princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    When we first got married, I was naked ALL the time. Then the weight crept up on me. So for the last 3 months before he deployed, I had a really really hard time not feeling like a whale in front of him! Hopefully by the time he comes home I will be comfortable enough to be super naked lol

oh hun!! your not even big!!! being confident is the most sexiest thing ever, no matter what your size or shape... i am sure he'd love to see your body, especially since your married.. he loves you for you.. now you just got to!! xox all the best,
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    only when I decide not to wear the giant racoon costume or Barney suit
  • crazynay96
    crazynay96 Posts: 99
    Options
    Being naked is nothing.. Feeling sexy in your skin is another all together. For me that is.

ditto
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I like being naked.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    OP, YUP!! Buck @$$ naked!! As often as I can.
    Especially since I've lost some weight. But even before then I would.. I know he doesn't care whether I'm skinny or fat. He just wants to see me. So I put lotion on in front of him and I dress in front of him. I know he likes it so that's why I do it.:love:
    I know I'm getting more confident in my body. Yesterday it was SO HOT.. I ended up wearing 3 sports bras and shorts for my run. I couldn't stand wearing even a tank top it was so blazing hot.. I could care less how many people stared at me.. (which was far too many).
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    We've been married almost 20 years and I've given birth four times in front of him. If there's one person in the whole world I feel comfortable in front of in my own skin, it's my husband. He doesn't seem to have any issues either. :) It's nice having one person I can be 100% me with, naked or clothed.

That's sweet. Wish I felt comfortable around my husband!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Never had a problem and neither does my wife.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    usually which ever one of us gets home first has to start dinner so its nothing to catch my husband making dinner naked, i hit the shower and join him totally naked....its the best way to relax after the gym or work, we love it.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    So..... are we gonna get nekkid or what?

yes koosdel
    ....we getting naked, why u still dressed?
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    im not comfortable so no i usually shut the door, dress in the bathroom, or turn around.
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    I'm not comfortable with my lower belly so I try keep that covered up when we're not having hoochymama time. Hope to one day not be like that. But whenever he sees me naked, even the gross bits, he's all "aww yeah! *pow pow*"
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I am comfortable being stark bollock naked in front of my partner, and he is with me.