Feeling old, ugly and fat..

2»

Replies

• angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Aw, honey, your gorgeous! But, I do know how you feel! I'll be 37 in a few weeks & my oldest wll be 18 soon. It's hitting me like a ton of bricks! Not to mention my husband regularly calls me " the old lady "... ugh! Really?! That's what my Dad calls my Mom! Lol

I know right. I was cool on my birthday but I think it just hit me hard. I need to snap out of it. Positive thoughts like I'm in the best shape of my whole life and just getting better. Well happy early birthday!
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Aw, honey, your gorgeous! But, I do know how you feel! I'll be 37 in a few weeks & my oldest wll be 18 soon. It's hitting me like a ton of bricks! Not to mention my husband regularly calls me " the old lady "... ugh! Really?! That's what my Dad calls my Mom! Lol

I know right. I was cool on my birthday but I think it just hit me hard. I need to snap out of it. Positive thoughts like I'm in the best shape of my whole life and just getting better. Well happy early birthday!
    Exactly! We're going to be waaay better at 37 than we were at 36! Thx for the bday wishes! Why aren't we friends yet? :)
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Haha I don't know but now we are! Lol
This discussion has been closed.