My bf and chics in bikinis.

Options
I feel super unattractive when i go to the beach with my bf, and he STARES at all the bikini babes. Very thin, toned bodies, tanned, big boobs...and then there is me = total opposite!!

All his friends sit there and point out 'the hot chics' and say, well..guy stuff about them. I dunno. I feel like I must be totally disgusting to him.

Do you ever feel this way? Let me know.

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt put up with that. Tell him and see what he says
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt put up with that. Tell him and see what he says

I agree with this ^
  • yellowribbon56
    Options
    keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous AND he is WITH you! Start commenting on all the hot guys LOL!
  • KyleJCooper
    KyleJCooper Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Total douche move on his part.
  • uberlaut
    uberlaut Posts: 44
    Options
    That is unacceptable behavior. Have you called him out on it?
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I stare at girls butts at the track.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    That is totally disrespectful. I have to give kudos to my bf because he never stares at other women or makes comments like that. I never feel compared to other women. He loves me the way I am but is also cool with me losing weight if that is what I want to do. You deserve better.
  • mariasheehan
    mariasheehan Posts: 335
    Options
    no way...........you are so beautiful?????? sorry, you're one of my friends on here and I just wouldn't accept that. You need to start looking at YOU, have you even noticed those stunning cheekbones in the mirror girl? it's so disrespectful to do that to you. there are men out there who would cut their left arm off to be with you!!!!!!!!
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I went to Disneyland with my BF and one of his guy friends. Normally my guy is so sweet to me and I dont really see him around his man friends doing guy things but the way that were ooogling the pretty ladies made me hurt in my tummy. It was His friend saying something and my BF going along with. Being a lady myself and having **** like that happen to me I could see the uncomfortable glances sent our way and I felt ashamed. I walked up to one girl in particular and apologized for them. I spent the next half of the day blatantly hitting on guys that shut him up.
  • amberlineilene
    Options
    I know he loves me and everything, its just how the whole situation makes me feel. I am obviously being jealous, but I just feel bad.
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Im a guy who looks alot....it really doesn't mean anything, but I can't help myself, it's hard-wired LOL.

My wife looks at the guys, it doesn't bother me. I'm there WITH her, not WITH them. She's there WITH me, not WITH them.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I don't ever have to feel that way because my husband has too much respect and love for me to do that. He doesn't even oogle over women when he's just with his buddies, because he has that much respect for those women too.

No matter what, you should try not to let other girls get to you, think about the wonderful qualities you have, and focus on that and your effect to get healthy and fit and reaching your goals.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS.

Someone in this relationship is totally disgusting... and it's HIM for not showing the proper respect to YOU.

Guys will look. I have no issue with guys looking. Hell, I notice hot chicks, too, so I can't expect them not to. But that doesn't mean they have to be gross about it.

My ex-boyfriend was like that. Totally disrespectful, and so much worse around his friends. I used to think, "I hate his friends!" It wasn't until after the relationship ended that I realized, "No.. I hated who HE was with his friends."

On the other hand, my husband is THE SAME when he's with his friends as he is with me. And sure enough, I love his friends. :smile: Of course, he'll notice if a gorgeous woman walks by. But he always... ALWAYS treats me like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world.

You deserve to feel that way, too. Every woman does.
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    any guy worth being with will love you, skinny or not. he will only have eyes for you. and when the guys all start talking about the hottie across the room, he'll brag that his hottie is right next to him.

he may love you, but he doesn't respect you if he is looking at other girls...
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    First, I agree with everyone saying it's disrespectful.
    Second, You really do need to talk to HIM about it. He may try and say "It's just what guys do" or some form of it. Well, he's wrong. A real guy respects his girlfriend and all of her insecurities and will do anything to make her feel comfortable in a usually very UNcomfortable situation.

Stand your ground, you deserve respect and understanding.
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Oh yes.. its not only at bikini girls.. My fiancee will comment when he sees a hot girl. it bugs me bad!
  • bjenny12345
    bjenny12345 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I stare at girls butts at the track.
    While you are with your gf?
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    Agreed. Total douche move on his part.
    ^^This.
  • swanny320
    swanny320 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    First of all, dump him. Any man that disrespects you like that will eventually start to treat you worse than that. He is testing the waters to see just how much you will take.

However, should you choose to stay, turn it around on him and CONSTANTLY comment on men hotter than him.