TEAM THIN TO WIN!-WEEK ONE (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WOOT! just finished all 100 jumping jacks....note to self...def need a GOOD sports bra - OUCH! lol

and under calorie goal and hit 8 glasses of water!

Go team go team go! lol
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i did the jumping jacks, drank the water, and i still have 500 calories for the day (ill eat something later but theres no way im going over) SO I DID IT! WOOOOO THIN TO WIN!!!
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I did 100 Jacks, drank 10 glasses of water and under calorie goal. Plus got in a 30 minute walk at lunch!
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    day 1 done! - 100 jumping jacks, water, and under calories......yeah
  • SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    did the 100 jumping jacks
    under calorie goal
    drank 24 CUPS of water

bring on day 2
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    I made it! (barely) Under calories (admittedly, I slept through dinner, although it wouldn't have made me go over anyways... no worries, I'll eat something light in a bit) + 8 cups of water (so proud of myself!) + jumping jacks + usual dance practice. Whoo-hoo, bring on day 2!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    100 jacks, 11 cups of water, & 141 calories under :)
  • triciawebb78
    Options
    Hi5 Everyone! Happy Day 2!! Bring on the mile!
  • robincnrr
    Options
    Hi I am a 54 mother of 3 grandmother of 4. Had a couple surgeries last year and my weight went out of control I gained 30lbs and have been struggling to get it back off.I am following a Herbalife plan and beginning to walk after work my goal is 10 lbs this month I look forward to all the support I can get
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    Sorry I'm late posting ... jumping jacks done for yesterday, made the water goal and under calories.
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have started on the water. I will get there. I'm still trying to figure out how to get this mile in and I'm struggling. Wonder how long I would have to run in place? LOL
  • triciawebb78
    Options
    I have started on the water. I will get there. I'm still trying to figure out how to get this mile in and I'm struggling. Wonder how long I would have to run in place? LOL
    To run in place i would figure 15-20 min depending on your pace. Walking 20 min for a full mile. I know, not great, but im moving:)
  • triciawebb78
    Options
    To run in place i would figure 15-20 min depending on your pace. Walking 20 min for a full mile. I know, not great, but im moving:)
    Sorry meant to say I average walking 20 min = 1 mile for me
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't post yesterday. My computer was fried so I did all of my entries on my phone. I'm on my husband's pc now but mine should be fixed today. Fixing computers is actually the business we own, but I always seem to be the bottom of the food chain. :noway:

100 jumping jacks done
    11 glasses of water down
    Great work out finished
    Way under on my calories
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks done, had at least 64 oz water and way under calories - finally got one of those warning signs. :laugh:

Have a new DVD for tonight which adds a mile to my normal work out.
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    my mile is done for the day!
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    Happy day 2 everyone!

I'm already off to a not-so-good start -- woke up late and missed out on breakfast, ended up eating a little more than I expected at lunch to make up for it. Cheese bread from Domino's is NOT healthy, but I do need to clean out the leftovers in the fridge before they go bad... :(

I'll make up for it with my awesome workout schedule today!
    -- Jog/walk 1.6 miles back home from work (I usually get lazy and take the subway)... It should be fun -- I'm walking through some of my favourite areas of the city (Financial District/Theatre District/Beacon Hill) and by 7pm it should be a lot cooler.
    -- Attend hiphop class at Life in Synergy Studios... it's suuuuper intense!
    -- L2D2 of 30 Day Shred
    -- Super healthy dinner (salad? quinoa? depends on what I have in the fridge..)
    -- Squeeze in a 10-Minute Trainer session later in the evening

As a reward, I'm having a game night with some friends and eating some yummy munchies :D
    Totally pumped for this!
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    Mile done, 8 cups of water done. On target for calories
  • triciawebb78
    Options
    Still at work, well within calorie range so far. Only 4 cups of water down tho. ugh! Walking after dinner tonight!
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Got my mile done and working on water:)