Brides to Be! Challenge for August (closed group)

Options

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Depends on how big the girls are. Measure in what you'll be wearing under your wedding gown.

Thanks! That is what I was thinking. If I tried braless it would just make my waist measurement bigger. :laugh: :sad: :blushing:
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Oh man! The Vance team needs to get their measurements in!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Oh man! The Vance team needs to get their measurements in!

mine are in (i think)

just got done 30ds for the day and off to relax with fh for the evening.....no more wedding stuff for today!
  • nicothepotato
    Options
    Alright! Let's do a mini challenge. How about... everyone does at least a 100 calorie burn for the rest of the week. That's about a 20 minute walk or 10 minutes of more vigorous cardio. You can make it an average so you can burn 200 calories and be good for 2 days.

I think next week's challenge will be to stay under the sugar limits mfp sets.
  • nicothepotato
    Options
    Oh yeah, post what you did and your burn.
  • tashjs21
    Options
    Yay!! I missed my morning workout this morning, so this challenge will motivate me to do some Pilates tonight when I get home.

I had been planning on it but now I will have a good reason not to back out! :drinker:
  • atay18
    atay18 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Question about next week's sugar limit goal: does that include naturally occuring sugar? I often go over because of an apple or banana. I don't want to stop eating those because they are so delicious! So is it total sugars or artificial sugars?
  • nicothepotato
    Options
    Hmmmm, don't know yet. We'll debate it.
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Today I did my Gazelle for 60 minutes and burned 518 calories!
  • tashjs21
    Options
    I did 45 minutes of Pilates tonight! :drinker:
  • mattiol4
    mattiol4 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I did 45 minutes of circuit training tonight!! And I walked my dog for 45 minutes this morning at a moderate pace :)
  • nicothepotato
    Options
    I just did JM 30 Day Shred.
  • tiggerfan
    Options
    will be doing 30 DS today

Have just added a pic of my dress, its in my pics on here, hope u can access it
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Been without internet for a few days....but last night, I helped move the majority of our house into our new place....Calories burned....sooo tired!
  • atay18
    atay18 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Last night I did some interval training for running and burned around 300 calories! Today I will go to yoga class! Woo hoo!
  • tashjs21
    Options
    will be doing 30 DS today

Have just added a pic of my dress, its in my pics on here, hope u can access it

:love: It is so pretty!! I love how you are going with pink!!
  • princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    This morning I walked the dog (49 cals) and I'm about to hit the treadmill for a half hour (should be around 300 cals or so). I had a bigger breakfast because I stayed at my fiance's house last night, and he has none of my normal breakfast foods. Gotta burn that off! :)
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    afternoon ladies! I just completed a 45 minute hike around the school i work at and doing 30ds tonight......FH suprised me with a movie date night last night and i binged on candy (it happens) so gotta burn it off today.....good news is i didnt see a change in the scale this morning, i was expecting a minor increase since i went almost 600 cals over yesterday

ooops i tried to put in a mini challenge, but then saw nico had put one that i had missed :)

anyhow, i was gonna suggest doing planks for 30seconds (normal, each side, then normal again) to total 2 minutes in addition to whatever else you are gonna do today.....nothing major, but feel free to add it in if you want, its a good core workout which we need to stand up pretty in our dresses all day!
  • mattiol4
    mattiol4 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I just got done doing Jillian Michael's: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism video! It was awesome, but SUPER intense!! I am happy I was able to finish it all because its difficulty level is advanced and I didn't know if I would be able to finish it... but I did! I was really happy!

You guys should try it! It's 50 minutes and it is more intense then the Shred but it feels super good!
  • nicothepotato
    Options
    I burned 470 calories at spin class. It was killer.