Women: Male Piercings and Tattoos

Options

Replies

• PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Tats are awesome, as long as they aren't scary! lol No snakes, or eyeballs peering out! As for piercing... not so much. I don't mind an ear, but not both, esp when they wear hoops bigger then I wear! lol And definlty NOT those stretcher things, that's just nasty. Tongue...? Could be interesting...! :devil:
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Tattoos, yes (as long as it's not on your face and it's not stupid like... a batman tattoo). Peircings, I don't like them.
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    What should the tattoos be of to attain maximum hotness from females?

If you're getting it just for the "hot" factor, then don't bother. It's got to mean something, not just a tribal band (or whatever) just cuz it's popular. That just makes you lame.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Almost every girl I've ever known likes gauges. The only women who don't are like ... my mom and my aunt. I'm OK with them not thinking my gauges are hot.

small plugs are hot on SOME guys. hah.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i have a number of both tats and piercings so in my opinion, very hot. i love eyebrow rings, lip rings, tongue rings, and tattoos! especially on the chest and arms!
  • newfielover
    newfielover Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    generally not....i like a small cross or something but not other stuff so much!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Do temporary tattoos count? I hear they use needles for the real ones.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm an old fogey I guess. I don't think tattoos are hot on anyone and piercings aren't either except in a female's ear lobes. My son just agreed with me about being an old fogey. :laugh:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Lip rings! Tattoos anywhere, mm. :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Do temporary tattoos count? I hear they use needles for the real ones.

Lol that's awesome!

Anyhow, to clarify the background of the question a little...

As some of you know...I'm an artist. Now that my body is being shaped to my preference...I'm considering designing my own tattoos. The thread was mostly for humor, and of course my tattoos will have meaning to me...but I was curious what and where people like tattoos on others.

The same for piercings. Although, my tongue has been pierced for more than ten years lol.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    The same for piercings. Although, my tongue has been pierced for more than ten years lol.

Call me? :P jk of course.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think some are hot and some are not. It depends on how much, what kind, where, etc.

I can't stand someone who's got so much ink on their skin that I can't see their skin...for example.

As far as piercings, I don't mind a couple, doesn't really matter where, as long as it is NOT in the nipples...or private area. Why would you put yourself through that much pain anyway, lol?
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,741 Member
    Options
    My personal preference is no tattoos or piercings, but neither would be a deal breaker.
  • asunshinec
    asunshinec Posts: 74
    Options
    Tattoos are HOT. Generally speaking, of course. I wouldn't want my guy to have cartoony or gross/scary tattoos, lol. But a beautifully done side piece... or sleeve... or chest... or back... very nice. >.<

Piercings - I could take 'em or leave 'em. There's something about a lip ring that I just love, but I think that's about it for me. I mean, ears don't bother me at all - but no other facial piercings... or nipples, lol
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    Tats can be very, very hot, especially sleeves. I also like nicely executed back pieces.

Personal peeve: when someone has a lot of tats and they DON'T COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER. You don't have to have a theme going, but for godsakes, make sure there is some kind of feng shui!

(this is the same reason I hate eating at buffets...)

Oh, and although I have a tramp stamp that I like very much, um, not so much into them on guys...

Good luck with your tat design! I live near Seattle and there are so many amazing tat artists here.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are hot just not located around the face. I have a weakness for muscular arms so a tattoo on the arm makes me melt. Piercing... I've only seen one guy pull it off so I'm on the fence about it.
  • katloaf
    katloaf Posts: 26
    Options
    Love arm and back tatts, not so much on legs or faces.

Lip Rings are also hot.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    totally sexy!
    arm and back tats -- YUM!!
    lip rings and earrings (hoops) YUM!!
    ear gauging -- EEeWWWW!!!!
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options
    I've never really been a fan of them but I am starting to want one. Not sure what though and where
    I like some tatoos on women but when they go for full body coverage Im not a fan
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I've never really been a fan of them but I am starting to want one. Not sure what though and where
    I like some tatoos on women but when they go for full body coverage Im not a fan

You're where I was a month or so ago. A few pictures...guys and girls both have really got me thinking. When I get home I'll post some pictures I like.