Women: Male Piercings and Tattoos

Options

Replies

• RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    I think it's a case of "Hot is in the eyes of the beholder" If my BF got ink splashed on his skin, or rings put in his nose, I would trade him in for a new, cleaner model.
  • millymoozie
    Options
    Do temporary tattoos count? I hear they use needles for the real ones.

Lol that's awesome!

Anyhow, to clarify the background of the question a little...

As some of you know...I'm an artist. Now that my body is being shaped to my preference...I'm considering designing my own tattoos. The thread was mostly for humor, and of course my tattoos will have meaning to me...but I was curious what and where people like tattoos on others.

The same for piercings. Although, my tongue has been pierced for more than ten years lol.
    wish you were close to me could do with some artistic help with my design ,collection of little pics ive got cut out so far with clipits of things i like ,hoping if i find the right guy with the needles he can help me put together to make a design .
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Tattoo's are HOT! Piercings are NOT! Just my opinion!
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I was rather fond of such things in my youth. (I had a few facial piercings back in my day). I have plans to get more tattoos and I certainly don't mind them on a fellow. I like good-looking, well-executed tattoos. I don't like certain styles *cough*tribal*cough*, but I am just one woman. :/

I am in favor of greater tattoo acceptance in the workplace.

Wasn't sure if we hit this yet: but how do dudes feel about us inked ladies?
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Can someone PLEASE tally up the HOT and NOT votes? LOL

I have one tat, outer left shoulder. I would definitely get more tho. :smile:

I did and it looks like this

Tattoo= Chick Magnet
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Can someone PLEASE tally up the HOT and NOT votes? LOL

I have one tat, outer left shoulder. I would definitely get more tho. :smile:

I did and it looks like this

Tattoo= Chick Magnet

I couldn't agree any more.
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Not. Do not like either !
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    piercings... not so much... Tattoos...yes please!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    tattoos are hot
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Wasn't sure if we hit this yet: but how do dudes feel about us inked ladies?
    I never seek out tatted women but it seems that my favorite girls are generally pretty well covered. As it seems to be among women, I prefer more that the tattoos are carried with confidence and that they're fairly well coordinated.

It's one of those things where I generally find out after I've known them for a while—for example, my best friend has a giant tattoo on her side that I didn't see for a couple months—and by then it just seems to fit them.

I thought my lady-friend only had a tattoo on her shoulder, but it turns out she's got a few on her body, and that's pretty hot. Rawr.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    HOT.

Unless it prevents you from having a real job, in which case it's probably still hot just not marriage material.... However my husband has NONE.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I'd prefer neither. Piercings, for me, just go totally against my idea of the alpha male. I've never seen a piercing on a man that enhanced his masculinity. But even if I could get over it, my dad would never let the guy in his house. I know that sounds dumb, but he's my dad, and I care tremendously about what he thinks. I could never marry someone he didn't approve of, and since I don't believe in recreational dating, there'd be no point in even trying.

Tattoos ... again, I'd prefer none. If you're really hot, well, you don't need to fix something that isn't broken, capiche? But they aren't a dealbreaker ... just depends on how many and where they are. All over your body? Gross. One or two, tastefully done, and in places that can be concealed by clothing? I'm not opposed to that.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Tats are fine as long as they are tastefull and not overdone... upper arm and back is sexy. Peircings are definitly not hot.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    HOT.....as long as they are nicely done (tattoos) I like them on the chest, arms, legs well actually anwhere but hands and face.

I like some peircings but they have to suit the person so it all depends.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Tattoos definitely hot!!! Piercings, meh
  • ToniAnn411
    Options
    Not much for the piercings, but LOVE tattoos!!! I see a man with tattoos, I'm checking him out... (yes I'm married, but I can look, just can't touch.)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yes, please.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    It depends. Tastefully inked guys are all good. Skinheads with scary looking crappy tattoos are not. Piercings are even harder to deal with. I think on a man, only ears. Gauges are good too.
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    Tattoos are hot. On the arms, chest, and back... Piercings... I love men with nipple piercings!
  • mcneesbit65
    Options
    Tattoos are hot, especially if they are unique and mean something to the man. Piercings... ehh, for me it depends on what. But most of the time I really don't care for piercings at all. Maybe a lip piercing, but near the corner of the mouth or something.