Replies

• Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Lady Gaga
  • Cg93
    Cg93 Posts: 5
    Options
    Most of the Disney kids, Justin Bieber, and.....I think that's it.
  • AndrewTub
    AndrewTub Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Haha I loved Panic at the disco and Blink 182 I'm not guilty:happy:

My true guilty ones are more like Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Girls Aloud .. :happy:
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I only feel guilty about posting journey was because A lot of my favorite songs were from before I was born and it seemed odd to like someone that "old" lol

okay exuse me while i dig my hole and crawl in my grave with the other dinosaurs

lol I didn't mean it like that!! Most of the people I know think its weird to like someone my parents age.
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I gotta go with Heart and Meatloaf. My mom used to play them constantly and I could sing the lyrics to most of the songs when I was like five years old. And, if I hear one now, I can't help but sing to it!!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Most of the Disney kids...
    I'll own up to this one as well. I have quite a few Disney kid songs in my MP3. Lemonade Mouth's Determinate is one. And I was all over little China's Dynamite cover.
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Another Duran Duran fan here!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Disney Movie Soundtracks!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Josh Groban, one of the greatest voices EVER, but mostly known for his following of chicks. My buddies would give me hell to no end if they knew I'm a fan.

Gregorian Chant, most people can't stand it but I could listen to it for hours.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I forgot I love Richard Cheese as well :)
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Bumping this back to the top on behalf of those who don't wish to discuss male... grooming habits... anymore tonight. :smokin:
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    By the way... Happy 30th Birthday, MTV... I miss you (well, I miss what you first were).