Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

66lbs Down, over half way now!! :) (pics!!)

2»

Replies

• 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Awesome job dude!!!
  • knewbill72
    knewbill72 Posts: 133 Member
    Nice going man! Keep it moving!!!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Holy cow! A very noticeable difference. You are kicking butt!
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    How come i have only just seen this post??.

Any way, well done Ben. Great work - you've done so well and your motivation and support to your MFP friends is second to none.

Keep up the good work and you'll reach your goal in no time.

:laugh:
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 778 Member
    Holy Cow! Congrats!
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Awesome job! You're such an inspiration!
  • emmyworthy
    emmyworthy Posts: 119 Member
    Amazing change!! Well done!!

And I wouldn't worry about hitting a plateau if you're working to build muscle.

=]
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Great Job...keep it up. My husband didn't see much weight loss after two rounds of P90X and one round of insanity...but I say he had a total body transformation. After his insanity round he now is losing weight....he doesn't understand it...so don't get discouraged! Watch your calorie intake...it will come off! Also....I did read if your if your in a platue...shock your system with 1 day of no calorie limit...(good calories) and you may see a change! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!