Drinking Water During Workouts

Options

Replies

• shellyws
    shellyws Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am running in the morning and in a neighborhood. Can't just find a tree.... might not be a good way to meet the neighbors! :wink:

I have found the last few days rough especially with PMS.

I have been dehydrated and don't catch up until late at night. (I guzzle 20 ounces at a time every 30-60 minutes.)
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey-- this water goes down a lot smoother from the bottles-- I'm up to five bottles-- whooo-- go me.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    oops....read a post wrong... so look away now! nothing here to see:wink::noway: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Hey-- this water goes down a lot smoother from the bottles-- I'm up to five bottles-- whooo-- go me.

Ohhhh Marla m'dear...I totaly agree....you also have a marker on how many empties you have then and can count them anytime through out the day...

How's the water drinkin coming along for you lately? I still on occasion find myself struggling abit trying to get it all in when it so cold out:ohwell:

Maybe I just plain needed more in the Summer and I am comparing to much to how easy it was to get it all down then. With the cooler temps...I guess if I reach my quota I'm good to go...now to just reach it again. :noway:

Glad you've found an easier way to get it in .....:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :drinker: :heart: :drinker: Yea YAY YOU!:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking all my water! D@mn, I used to NEVER drink water.

Here's a trick I use to get it down easier:

I take a bag of decaffeinated tea and stick it in my ice water, and give it 5-10 minutes. It's not nearly as intense as it would be hot, so it gives a hint of flavor.

'Cuz I might be drinking like a fish, but I don't like the taste of plain ol' water.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Be careful with the tea--tea is a natural diuretic and can lead to dehydration if you don't balance it with enough just plain water.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :yawn: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Water Question!

I have a 2 quart bottle that I mix up with lemonade crystal lite for myself every night before bed. It has 5 calories per 8ounces, but if it wasn't flavoured I'm not sure if I could *coughwouldcough* drink it. :embarassed:

Crystal lite vs. water?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Water Question!

I have a 2 quart bottle that I mix up with lemonade crystal lite for myself every night before bed. It has 5 calories per 8ounces, but if it wasn't flavoured I'm not sure if I could *coughwouldcough* drink it. :embarassed:

Crystal lite vs. water?
    whew.....lots of opinions out there on water ...:laugh:

I personally enjoy drinking water straight up..........BUT....I believe that if the only way a person is able to get their daily water in is mixin it in tea, CLight etc..... I say drink that Crystal Light down!!:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options