Smaller Breast With Weight Loss?

Options
mmiiaa
mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
One thing that motivated me to lose weight was the prospect of smaller breast. Yes, big breast are desired, however I was getting very tired of the back pain and expensive bras. I have over 110 pounds to lose, and I'm almost positive that my breast size will decrease, but just how much? I know it depends on genetics and all that, but it would be nice to have something to look forward to.

For those of you with larger breast who has lost a significant amount of weight (or any weight at all really), how much of a difference have you seen in your bust size? What size were you prior to your weight loss and current size?

It's a long shot, but are there any exercises that target breast fat?

Any feedback would be appreciated. :smile:

Replies

• SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have a reverse example if it helps?
    I was a C cup at 170 pounds and at my highest 312 I was a DD now I am at 275 and at a D.
    I figure I will get back to a C most likely.
  • mmiiaa
    Options
    I have a reverse example if it helps?
    I was a C cup at 170 pounds and at my highest 312 I was a DD now I am at 275 and at a D.
    I figure I will get back to a C most likely.

That does help. I wish I remembered my cup size when I was smaller, but I was always a bit large for my age. I remember in middle school, I was somewhere around a DDD, and obviously smaller.

Thank you, though! :) I'd love to be a C or D.
  • krisnatm
    krisnatm Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I was a DD at my highest weight and after 44lbs lost I am now in a D. I was also glad to have mine shrink!
  • momma_roo
    momma_roo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I was a D at 155 and I'm a B at 135. I lost the weight off of my chest first.
  • mmiiaa
    Options
    I was a DD at my highest weight and after 44lbs lost I am now in a D. I was also glad to have mine shrink!

Congrats on your weight loss! I'm sure that was a huge weight off your chest .... ohh, bad pun. I apologize. lol
  • beccau_20
    beccau_20 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    So, when i lost all my weight the first time, I think I was wearing the wrong sized bra, because I thought I was a 42DD. But then I got fit because of my weight loss and went down to a 38, but still DD.

I didn't even consider that side effect, but it was great. I don't understand the fascination with large breasts (I mean, I understand why men like them, but I don't understand why a woman would want DD's). They're uncomofrtable and they get in the way.
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a 36G at 150-160 pounds. Almost 20 pounds down, and I haven't had a chance to go and get re-sized or buy new bras but my current 36G's are definitely loose and getting really unsupportive. My old 34F's finally fit perfectly! I'm hoping that with roughly another 10 pounds to lose, I can fit into an E cup.
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    at 330 I was a C. I'm now 240 and a B.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I was a 42 DD at 273 pounds and now I'm a 40 D at 229. It'll probably reduce more as I lose weight too. I'm happy about them shrinking, but not happy with the direction they've headed...South :ohwell:
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    When I was the smallest, I think I was around 135 and was a 36 C. I lost 22lbs and haven't lost any of them yet. Still a 38 DD. I don't mind if they stay.
  • mmiiaa
    Options
    So, when i lost all my weight the first time, I think I was wearing the wrong sized bra, because I thought I was a 42DD. But then I got fit because of my weight loss and went down to a 38, but still DD.

I didn't even consider that side effect, but it was great. I don't understand the fascination with large breasts (I mean, I understand why men like them, but I don't understand why a woman would want DD's). They're uncomfortable and they get in the way.

I bet it was great! They're so heavy. I just know I'd feel better with smaller ones. My back has been killing me lately, and I take trucks and do stock as a job so... it seriously sucks. I'm probably wearing the wrong size bra myself, but I haven't gotten sized again to see. Do you notice a difference in the way you feel when you have the correct size? I'm thinking it'll help a bit with the pain.
    I was wearing a 36G at 150-160 pounds. Almost 20 pounds down, and I haven't had a chance to go and get re-sized or buy new bras but my current 36G's are definitely loose and getting really unsupportive. My old 34F's finally fit perfectly! I'm hoping that with roughly another 10 pounds to lose, I can fit into an E cup.

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm happy to hear about someone with breasts that are more my size. Right now, I'm wearing a 40H, but I do have a lot more weight to lose than you do. I'd be glad if I got down to at least your size. Congrats on your loss so far, and good luck with the next 10!
  • pkarim
    pkarim Posts: 171
    Options

The same exact thing happened to me after 45 pounds :)
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    I'm hoping my breast size goes down a little as well. I have chest pains and I'm small so big breast looks kinda bad on me. I've lost 15 pounds so far and I think I have gone down a little bit because my bras are just a little too big. May have to go get some new ones soon! But my mom lost over 100 pounds and went from a DD to a B cup
  • mmiiaa
    Options
    I was a 42 DD at 273 pounds and now I'm a 40 D at 229. It'll probably reduce more as I lose weight too. I'm happy about them shrinking, but not happy with the direction they've headed...South :ohwell:

Oh gosh, I hear you. I welcome the reduction, but the excess boob skin and overall droopage does not appeal. I guess you take what you can get. I don't expect to lose all this weight and not have excess skin, so I can't expect to reduce my breasts naturally and have them suddenly become perky and perfect. They're not even all that "perfect" as they are now, before all the weight loss. I started at a 42H, and I haven't gotten sized since, but I'm going to soon because I think it'll alleviate some of my back pain.
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I was a D at 224 lbs. I was a C at 170 lbs (actually probably sooner). Now at 159 lbs, the C cup is getting a little roomy and I'm pretty sure I'll be a B after the next 20 lbs or so.
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options

Oh gosh, I hear you. I welcome the reduction, but the excess boob skin and overall droopage does not appeal. I guess you take what you can get. I don't expect to lose all this weight and not have excess skin, so I can't expect to reduce my breasts naturally and have them suddenly become perky and perfect. They're not even all that "perfect" as they are now, before all the weight loss. I started at a 42H, and I haven't gotten sized since, but I'm going to soon because I think it'll alleviate some of my back pain.

I've found that lifting weights can help with this. Doing chest and back, arms and shoulders have made a difference in the 'droop' appearance, to me anyway!
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    this bums me out .. i'm BARELY a b cup & i have over 100 pounds to lose .. i'll end up with no boobage at all. :(
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I have went from a 38 D to a 34 C after losing 60lbs
  • karinane
    karinane Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My biggest weight loss was a few years ago I lost 78 lbs. I started at 229 lb with size 40 DD bra and ended at 151 lb. with 34 C. I seem to lose the weight off my chest first, which is fine with me. I had back problems before that have basically gpne away. I actually find it weird that when I was having back pain the doctor sent me to the chiropractor, but never said to just lose the weight.
  • 4N6junkie
    Options

YOU POOR THING!!! 150lbs and a 36G!?! OWOWOWOWOW my back hurts thinking about it and I'm a DD!

It all depends. I have a sister who is much heavier then I am but is only a B cup. so.. *shrug*..

again..

OW
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!